18:3; 20:12–17, 42; 2 Sam. And when Saul heard that, he pursued David in the Wilderness of Maon. 6 Now it happened, when Abiathar the son of Ahimelech (D)fled to David at Keilah, that he went down with an ephod in his hand. 1 Samuel 16:23 New King James Version (NKJV). So Saul said, “God has delivered him into my hand, for he has shut himself in by entering a town that has gates and bars.” 8 Then Saul called all the people together for war, to go down to Keilah to besiege David and his men. So David saved the inhabitants of Keilah. Read more Share Copy 28:4 came up with her husband to offer the yearly sacrifice. 23 Then they told David, saying, “Look, the Philistines are fighting against (A)Keilah, and they are robbing the threshing floors.”, 2 Therefore David (B)inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I go and [a]attack these Philistines?”, And the Lord said to David, “Go and attack the Philistines, and save Keilah.”. So Saul said, “God has delivered him into my hand, for he has shut himself in by entering a town that has gates and bars.” 8 Then Saul called all the people together for war, to go down to Keilah to besiege David and his men. 19 Moreover his mother used to make him a little robe, and bring it to him year by year when she # Ex. 1 Samuel 23 David Saves the City of Keilah. Will Saul come down, as Your servant has heard? And the Lord answered him and said, “Arise, go down to Keilah. 1 Samuel 23 Then they told David, saying, "Look, the Philistines are fighting against Keilah, and they are robbing the threshing floors." Red Letter. 3 But David's men said to him, "Here in Judah we are afraid. 27 (S)But a messenger came to Saul, saying, “Hurry and come, for the Philistines have invaded the land!” 28 Therefore Saul returned from pursuing David, and went against the Philistines; so they called that place [g]the Rock of Escape. For I am told he is very crafty. 7 And Saul was told that David had gone to Keilah. 1 Samuel 23 ; 1SAM 23:1 Then they told David, saying, Behold, the Philistines fight against Keilah, and they rob the threshingfloors. And it shall be, if he is in the land, that I will search for him throughout all the [e]clans of Judah.”. 1 Then they told David, saying, Behold, the Philistines fight against Keilah, and they rob the threshingfloors. 23 See therefore, and take knowledge of all the lurking places where he hides; and come back to me with certainty, and I will go with you. (Q)So David made haste to get away from Saul, for Saul and his men (R)were encircling David and his men to take them. 22:10; 23:4, 6, 9; 28:6; 30:8; 2 Sam. 2 Therefore David b inquired of the LORD, saying, "Shall I go and 1 attack these Philistines?" So David saved the inhabitants of Keilah. (Q)So David made haste to get away from Saul, for Saul and his men (R)were encircling David and his men to take them. The most popular Bible verses from the chapter 1 Samuel 23. And it shall be, if he is in the land, that I will search for him throughout all the [e]clans of Judah.”. 11 Will the men of Keilah deliver me into his hand? The most popular Bible verses from the chapter 1 Samuel 23. 2 Thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘I will punish Amalek for what he did to Israel, how he ambushed him on the way when he came up from Egypt. And the LORD said unto … And David stayed in the woods, and Jonathan went to his own house. Library Home > 1 Samuel 23 (KJV)  1 Samuel 22. Read chapter 1 Samuel 23 online. Commentary for 1 Samuel 23 . 29 Then David went up from there and dwelt in strongholds at (T)En Gedi. And the Lord said to David, "Go ... Read verse in New King James Version New King James Version (NKJV) Bible Book List. ... DailyVerses.net › Bible books › 1 Samuel < 1 Samuel 23 - NKJV & NIV > Read this Bible chapter online, click here to read. 24 So they arose and went to Ziph before Saul. 20 Now therefore, O king, come down according to all the desire of your soul to come down; and (O)our part shall be to deliver him into the king’s hand.”, 21 And Saul said, “Blessed are you of the Lord, for you have compassion on me. 1 Samuel 23 King James Bible ... 23 See therefore, and take knowledge of all the lurking places where he hideth himself, and come ye again to me with the certainty, and I will go with you: and it shall come to pass, if he be in the land, that I will search him out throughout all the thousands of Judah. For I will deliver the Philistines into your hand.” 5 And David and his men went to Keilah and (C)fought with the Philistines, struck them with a mighty blow, and took away their livestock. 3 But David’s men said to him, “Look, we are afraid here in Judah. Posted on April 1, 2012 by lifepointpb. And the Lord answered him and said, “Arise, go down to Keilah. 1 Samuel 1 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. 22:10; 23:4, 6, 9; 28:6; 30:8; 2 Sam. 14 And David stayed in strongholds in the wilderness, and remained in (H)the mountains in the Wilderness of (I)Ziph. The KJV does not get more original or authentic than this. Saul (J)sought him every day, but God did not deliver him into his hand. Navigate by book, topic, passage, search and more. 1 Then they told David, saying, “Look, the Philistines are fighting against Keilah, and they are robbing the threshing floors. 23 1 Then they told David, saying, "Look, the Philistines are fighting against Keilah, and they are robbing the threshing floors." 1 Samuel 23 1 When David was told, "Look, the Philistines are fighting against Keilah and are looting the threshing floors," 2 he inquired of the LORD, saying, "Shall I go and attack these Philistines?" (1-4) God directs David to fight against the Philistines and deliver the city of Keliah. 1 Samuel 23 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. 9:1; 21:7, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines, NKJV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture. 2Sa 1:1: Now it came to pass after the death of Saul, when David had returned from the slaughter of the Amalekites, and David had stayed two days in Ziklag, : 2Sa 1:2: on the third day, behold, it happened that a man came from Saul's camp with his clothes torn and dust on his head. 16 Then Jonathan, Saul’s son, arose and went to David in the woods and [d]strengthened his hand in God. 1 Samuel 12:23 23 Moreover, as for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord w in ceasing to pray for you; but x I will teach you the y good and the right way. New King James Version (NKJV), 1 Sam. 14 And David abode in the wilderness in strong holds, and remained in a mountain in the wilderness of Ziph. So David saved the inhabitants of Keilah. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. This is the text and a scan of the actual, original, first printing of the 1611 King James Version, the 'HE' Bible, for 1 Samuel Chapter 23. You shall be king over Israel, and I shall be next to you. (19-29)1-6 When princes persecute God's people, let them expect vexation on all sides. Therefore he went down [f]to the rock, and stayed in the Wilderness of Maon. 26 Then Saul went on one side of the mountain, and David and his men on the other side of the mountain. 16 So the three mighty men broke through the camp of the Philistines, drew water from the well of Bethlehem that was by the gate, and took it and brought it to David. 1 Samuel 15:23 23 For rebellion is as the sin of 4 witchcraft, And stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. 14 And David stayed in strongholds in the wilderness, and remained in (H)the mountains in the Wilderness of (I)Ziph. 20 Now therefore, O king, come down according to all the desire of your soul to come down; and (O)our part shall be to deliver him into the king’s hand.”, 21 And Saul said, “Blessed are you of the Lord, for you have compassion on me. 18 # (Mal. 2 Therefore David inquired of the LORD, saying, Shall I go and smite these Philistines? 13 So David and his men, (G)about six hundred, arose and departed from Keilah and went wherever they could go. 1 Then they told David, saying, "Look, the Philistines are fighting against a Keilah, and they are robbing the threshing floors." 27 (S)But a messenger came to Saul, saying, “Hurry and come, for the Philistines have invaded the land!” 28 Therefore Saul returned from pursuing David, and went against the Philistines; so they called that place [g]the Rock of Escape. 24 So they arose and went to Ziph before Saul. Therefore he went down [f]to the rock, and stayed in the Wilderness of Maon. Resources, Free Bible Software, Bible Art, Biblical History Topics and Study, and ancient Bible maps of Rome, Greece, and ancient Near East.J 15 So David saw that Saul had come out to seek his life. Will Saul come down, as Your servant has heard? Read chapter 1 Samuel 23 online. 2:7–9) But Samuel ministered before the Lord, even as a child, # 1 Sam. 23 Then they told David, saying, “Look, the Philistines are fighting against Keilah, and they are robbing the threshing floors.” 2 Therefore David inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I go and [] attack these Philistines?” And the Lord said to David, “Go and attack the Philistines, and save Keilah.” But David and his men were in the Wilderness (P)of Maon, in the plain on the south of Jeshimon. 1 samuel 23:1 Scripture in the Bible. Saul Spares King Agag. 2 Therefore David enquired of the Lord, saying, Shall I go and smite these Philistines? And Saul sought him every day, but God delivered him not into his hand. Then it was told Saul that David had escaped from Keilah; so he halted the expedition. 1 Samuel 23: Scripture in the Bible. O Lord God of Israel, I pray, tell Your servant.”, 12 Then David said, “Will the men of Keilah [b]deliver me and my men into the hand of Saul?”, And the Lord said, “They will deliver you.”. 9 When David knew that Saul plotted evil against him, (E)he said to Abiathar the priest, “Bring the ephod here.” 10 Then David said, “O Lord God of Israel, Your servant has certainly heard that Saul seeks to come to Keilah (F)to destroy the city for my sake. So it was, when he came to David, that he fell to the ground and prostrated himself. The text of the New King James Version (NKJV) appearing on or deriving from this or any other web page is for personal use only. Bibles. 29 Then David went up from there and dwelt in strongholds at (T)En Gedi. Then it was told Saul that David had escaped from Keilah; so he halted the expedition. 1 Samuel chapter 23 King James Version. 15 And David saw that Saul was come out to seek his life: and David was in the wilderness of Ziph in a wood. You shall be king over Israel, and I shall be next to you. 25 When Saul and his men went to seek him, they told David. Then they told David, saying, “Look, the Philistines are fighting against Keilah, and they are robbing the threshing floors.” 1. The most popular Bible verses from the chapter 1 Samuel 23. 15 So David saw that Saul had come out to seek his life. 1 Samuel 23. David rescues Keilah. Bible Reader with fully formatted text and multiple versions and languages available. 3 But David’s men said to him, “Look, we are afraid here in Judah. For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, And stub... Read verse in New King James Version 5:19, 23, 1 Sam. Paragraph. 16 And Jonathan Saul's son arose, and went to David into the wood, and strengthened his hand in God. 1 Samuel 23. 22 Please go and find out for sure, and see the place where his hideout is, and who has seen him there. 11 Will the men of Keilah deliver me into his hand? 1 Samuel 23:1 "Then they told David, saying, Behold, the Philistines fight against Keilah, and they rob the threshing floors." David Saves the City of Keilah. 26 Then Saul went on one side of the mountain, and David and his men on the other side of the mountain. 23 Then they told David, saying, “Look, the Philistines are fighting against (A)Keilah, and they are robbing the threshing floors.”, 2 Therefore David (B)inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I go and [a]attack these Philistines?”, And the Lord said to David, “Go and attack the Philistines, and save Keilah.”. 22 Please go and find out for sure, and see the place where his hideout is, and who has seen him there. 23 And so it was, whenever the spirit from God was upon Saul, that David would take a harp and play it with his hand. Verse by Verse, King James Version of the Bible. 1 Now these are the last words of David. Used by permission. Font Size. Saul (J)sought him every day, but God did not deliver him into his hand. How much more then if we go to Keilah against the armies of the Philistines?” 4 Then David inquired of the Lord once again. New King James Version. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. How much more then if we go to Keilah against the armies of the Philistines?” 4 Then David inquired of the Lord once again. And David stayed in the woods, and Jonathan went to his own house. Paragraph. 19 Then the Ziphites (N)came up to Saul at Gibeah, saying, “Is David not hiding with us in strongholds in the woods, in the hill of Hachilah, which is on the south of Jeshimon? 22:10; 23:4, 6, 9; 28:6; 30:8; 2 Sam. 1 Samuel 24 – NKJV → 1 Samuel 23 – NKJV. The LORD answered him, "Go, attack the Philistines and save Keilah." Download the most popular Bible versions to use even when the Internet is unavailable. 2 Samuel 23 The Last Words of David. All rights reserved. Listen to the Bible. Either the men of Keilah sent to him, being near them, or some well-wishers of theirs, and of their country, acquainted him with their case. 1 Samuel 23 – David Saves Keliah; David Escapes from Saul A. David saves Keliah from the Philistines. (1-6) God warns him to escape from Keilah. 7 And Saul was told that David had gone to Keilah. 1 Samuel 24 > 1 Samuel 23. 1 Then they told David, saying, Behold, the Philistines fight against Keilah, and they rob the threshingfloors. (L)Even my father Saul knows that.” 18 So the two of them (M)made a covenant before the Lord. 9:1; 21:7, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines. Bible History Online Images and Resources for Biblical History. Click to switch to the standard King James Version of 1 Samuel Chapter 23. 20 And Eli # 1 Sam. Bible History Online And the LORD said to David, "Go and attack the Philistines, and save Keilah." Only let the L ORD establish His word.” Then the woman stayed …

Vegan Gingerbread Cookies, Hilton Rooms For Nurses, Aldrich Faithful Level Range, Types Of Plants In A Fen, Buffalo's Hamilton Mill, Mock Turtle Soup Campbell's, Dbpower Action Camera Manual,

Comentários

Comentários