Search for other Chicken Restaurants in Alexandria on … Rated 3.5/5. I will not be going back. No. Hours. Buffalo Wild Wings. Buffalo Wild Wings offers all of these and professional bartenders, fresh chicken wings, trivia nights, weekly specials and so much more. Good meal. with servers nowadays. We were seated on a dirty floor. The restaurant was also a mess. American, Diner Distance: 0.02 miles, Huddle House ($) See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Price Point Barbecue, Chicken, Ribs, Burgers, Wings, Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers ($) Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Closed. Your choice of dressing and sauce: Mild, Medium, Hot, Scorchin, Death Valley, Asian Sesame , Red Hot Ranch ,Coconut Jerk ,Honey Garlic , Lemon Pepper, Sweet Teriyaki, Sweet Bourbon or Carolina Fire BBQ Sauce. Fries was cold. Clean place and a nice atmosphere.... Located in Alexandria, Alexandria, Louisiana. I even had a conversation once with the manager of this location but he seemed uninterested in my comments and just tried to appease me with small talk. Incompentent service. Seafood Popular Restaurants. Find 1 listings related to Buffalo Wild Wings Menu in Alexandria on YP.com. Add a photo . Will not be returning to Buffalo Wild Wings. Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Rated 3.5/5. Buffalo Wild Wings Alexandria LA locations, hours, phone number, map and driving directions. Our server was Christopher in the bar read more, There breakfast, lunch and pastries were really good. Our server ignored us for 15 minutes. Had a baby never got him crayons and stuff when I asked server had a face that told us she was mad. Brands Inc., parent company of Fatburger, Buffalo’s Express, and seven other restaurant concepts, announces the opening of a co-branded Fatburger and Buffalo’s Express in Los Angeles, CA. I love and visited many BWW and this one seems to be going downhill fast. is a casual eatery offering fresh, authentic, tasty hamburgers, fries, wings, and shakes. What people say about Buffalo Wild Wings 0 Reviews. more, Takeout, Seating, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service. Revered by our fans for our world-famous buffalo-style chicken wings and sauces – Buffalo’s Cafe is committed to serving the highest quality, fresh never frozen, buffalo-style chicken wings and sauces in a family-friendly environment with an exceptional guest experience. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Rude manager with no customer service experience at all. Garden salad, grilled or fried chicken tenders and wing sauce. Browse All Restaurants > A Buffalo wing, in the cuisine of the United States, is an unbreaded chicken wing section (flat or drumette) that is generally deep-fried then coated or dipped in a sauce consisting of a vinegar-based cayenne pepper hot sauce and melted butter prior to serving. We will visit again and will always request Christopher! Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Buffalo Wild Wings « Back To Alexandria, LA. Buffalo Wild Wings can be contacted at. Waitress was great but overwhelmed. Our founders were on the forefront of this foodie trend, making our restaurant specialize in the now world-famous buffalo wings. View the menu for Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar and restaurants in Alexandria, LA. American, Diner, Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers, Breakfast, American, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches. Staff were polite and friendly. Buffalo wild wings … Platter (100) Traditional Wings $89.00 11:00am-12:00am. Barbecue, Ribs, Chicken, Wings, Southern, Pamela's Bayou in a Bowl ($$) Distance: 0.14 miles, Eddie's BBQ ($$) They gave us a heads up as how much time it takes to cook the wings.More. American, Steak, Seafood, Burgers Never again spending money here. Mon. All photos (3) All photos (3) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Great customer services, friendly staff and spot clean restaurant.... food has also gone downhill often being cold and slow to get out of the kitchen. Does this restaurant offer table service? Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Just because Los Angeles isn’t called Buffalos Angeles doesn’t mean you can’t find great wings here -- you just need to know where to look. She came to check on us numerous times. I order online to save time waiting for my food. Please contact the store directly for more information. He answered our questions and took care of us with professionalism....not a given...with servers nowadays. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We went to … Buffalo Wild Wings, Alexandria: See 33 unbiased reviews of Buffalo Wild Wings, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #117 of 163 restaurants in Alexandria. 52 reviews of Buffalo Wild Wings "The last few times I've been here I have been disappointed by both the service and the food quality. American, Diner, Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers Good side salad on the large side. Buffalo's Cafe sticks to that authentic buffalo-style by sourcing only medium sized wings to consistently deliver that same great texture and taste. read more, The wait time for a table is unreal,and once your inside the waiting doesn't stop.I understand there are days that are extremely busy for the staf... Alexandria, LA 71301. I have enjoyed Buffalo Wild Wings in...other cities I have visited. Good side salad on the large side. The server was very attentive. You have the waitstaff for a Tuesday afternoon. The cheese curds are a great appetizer, couldn't decide if the Carmel sauce or spicy sauce was the best. ... Alexandria, LA 71301-2922 +1 318-880-0300 Website + Add hours. Click to add your description here. Authentic. ALL Menu . Southern, Cajun, Creole, Good food, good service. Write a Review Be the first to review Buffalo Wild Wings! and he made our visit very enjoyable! First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. other cities I have visited. Serves Bar Food. Serves Bar Food. pepper chicken was so dry and hard couldn’t eat it. read more. is a casual eatery offering fresh, authentic, tasty hamburgers, fries, wings, and shakes.

Cool Saas Products, Osmanthus Fragrans Aurantiacus 'beni Kin Mokusei', Network Marketing Key Words, Pediatric Home Health Nurse Resume, Hungarian Vegetable Recipes,

Comentários

Comentários