The VG-10 steel, although it isn't a super steel, is a very formidable steel and is easy to sharpen and holds an edge well. Spyderco Endura 4 Black Frn With Combo Edge – Get Best Deal – Show All Prices – Check All Deals – Go to Smoky Mountain Knife Works Lockback VG-10 steel blade 1/2″ diameter thumb hole Textured black FRN handle Removable pocket clip mounted for tip-up carry Pre-drilled holes for tip-down carry option Lanyard hole 3-3/4″ mod clip blade length 5″ closed At times this obliges us to decline engraving requests that may otherwise seem unobjectionable. By placing your order you agree to the disclaimer listed above and accept any and all liabilities associated with the engraving process. Knife is very light and the pocket clip can be re-positioned to four locations on the handle. Super light weight. Prices are subject to change without notice. | AN EXCELLENT TOOL FOR TEACHING - This blunted knife is designed for new knife knuts looking to practice proper knife handling skills. In the 1980’s, the original Spyderco Endura blazed a trail as one of the first lightweight clip-carry folding knives. Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user The Spyderco Endura series first debuted over 25 years and blazed the trail as one of the first lightweight clip-carry folder knives. Endura 4, Black FRN Handle, Black Blade, ComboEdge Overall Length (inches):8.81 Blade Length (inches):3.94 Blade Material:VG10, Black Blade Detail:ComboEdge Handle Material:Black FRN Lock Style:Lock Back Carry System:Pocket Clip Lock Mechanism: Lock Back Opening Type: Manual Folding Edge Type: Drop Point Pocket Clip: Tip-Up Weight: 3.67 oz. The stainless-steel-handled Endura 4 combines all the proven features and benefits of this iconic design with the heft and increased strength of a stainless handle. All product names, art and text herein are the property of Spyderco, Inc. and may not be reproduced in part or whole without the sole written permission of Spyderco, Inc. Country of Origin: Japan I had one of these in my pocket for about 4 years, and I NEVER ran into a task it couldn't handle. Oh...oh...an...an, even have it just in case I need to protect my self in case of a zombie attack!!! Spyderco: C10PSBBK - Endura 4 - Black FRN - Black VG-10. Honestly there's not a task I think it couldn't handle. Period. All rights reserved. I have my own endura since 2013 and it is very sturdy and reliable. Shop Spyderco folding and fixed blade knives at House of Knives. Since then I have gone down the rabbit whole and have a knife addiction that almost made my wife leave me. Retails for $109.95 DESCRIPTION: length overall 8 3/4 (222 mm) blade length 3 3/4 (96 mm) blade … . Handle Material: FRN Overall Length: 8.75 in. Technical Specs . The Police Endura features a 3.75 in. Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight Signature Folder Knife with 3.80" VG-10 Steel Blade and Purple FRN Handle - PlainEdge - C10FPPR FRONT-RUNNER - The Endura 4 sets the standard as one of the best-selling folding knives ever made. Your long fingers may not care for a … The Spyderco Endura 4 Orange FRN features a 3.812" VG-10 stainless steel drop point blade with a satin finish and a blade thickness of 1/8". Basically the same as a the Delica, just bigger. The Police Endura Features A 3.75 In. Compra online Spyderco Endura 4, Black Frn Handle, Black Blade, Comboedge by Spyderco. I have had my eye on purchasing the Spyderco tomahawk since it came out so if you guys choose me as the winning you will help save a marriage and help keep my utilities on.... just saying no pressure lol. Modification of products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur. Cancellations are not possible once the engraving process has begun. In the 1980’s, the original Spyderco Endura blazed a trail as one of the first lightweight clip-carry folding knives. Emojis NOT allowed. This Endura 4 has a blade made from VG-10 steel, made in Seki City, Japan, with the FRN handles, excellent grip, and an excellent back-locking mechanism with a Boye dent. And for me, that means better. While we accept most engraving requests, we cannot honor all. Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. In the 1980’s, the original Spyderco Endura blazed a trail as one of the first lightweight clip-carry folding knives. It's a manual opener with a thumb hole. A friend of mine told me of the Spyderco knife brand as I had always been a "Case". A nice, lightweight knife, for a reasonable price. Limited supply. Hoy en día sigue siendo uno de los modelos más populares y continúa estableciendo el estándar para todos los demás cuchillos de su raza. En la década de 1980, la Spyderco Endura original abrió un camino como uno de las primeras navajas plegables con clip. Performs amazing. Today it remains one of our most popular models and continues to set the standard for all other knives of its breed. A highly evolved expression of a proven, workhorse design, this version of the Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight is sure to serve you well. Now in its fourth generation, it has also inspired a broad range of variations to meet virtually every user’s needs and preferences. Knives And Tools. One of the best purchese I have ever done. I have much more expensive knifes but I always find myself carrying this one. Endura 4 Combo-Edge with NEW.... Black Blade, features Combo-Edge. All Endura 4 Lightweights are distinguished by their skeletonized stainless steel liners and injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handles. This lockback features orange FRN handles with a four position pocket clip and a lanyard hole. It's a simple knife. You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives. Envío en 1 día GRATIS con Amazon Prime. It’s has a perfect fit to my hand, the VG 10 steel is phenomenal (I run restaurants and it’s the same steel chef knives are made of), it gets incredibly sharp, and with minimal strokes on the whetstone i can get it back to hair shaving sharp. The pocket clip is four-way reversible for tip-up/down, left- or right-handed carry. Shop online or in store—we ship across Canada and shipping is free on orders over $99! .75 in. The owner expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Spyderco, Inc. for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, possession, ownership, transportation, or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. Other than that I totally LOVE the handle shape, I like slender handles like this, the blade shape is perfection, the length is extremely useful for me. The blade is supported by a sturdy back lock mechanism that locks it securely open when in use yet allows easy ambidextrous lock release. Available for a limited time, while supplies last. It's 5" closed, 8.75" overall and weighs 3.6oz. Blade HQ is not responsible for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers. ( kidding about her leaving but she tends to get annoyed when our gas gets turned off because I bought a knife instead of paying a bill 😬) with all the Spyderco knives I now own I still carry the endura almost every day. It is extremely sharp out of the box. Bi-Directional Texturing™ on the handle ensures a positive grip in even the most demanding conditions and its four-position pocket clip can be easily configured for tip-up or tip-down carry on either side of the body. This Spyderco Endura knife has a black FRN handle and a full-flat ground wharncliffe blade with a satin finish and plain edge.. Mar 1, 2014 - Spyderco: C10PSBBK - Endura 4 - Black FRN - Black VG-10. Today it remains one of our most popular models and continues to set the standard for all other knives of its breed. Now in its fourth generation, it has also inspired a broad range of variations to mee Up for sale is a Spyderco Endura 4, black FRN, black blade, combo edge. This unique expression of the Endura 4 Lightweight combines all the features of this best-selling model with a multi-colored hand-dyed “zome” handle. Blade HQ reserves the right to cancel any engraving requests after they have been submitted. This knife is easily one of my favorite knives I've ever carried. The Endura knife features a molded FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle with Bi-Directional texturing for traction and improved ergonomics. Overall Length – 8.75″ (222mm) Blade Length – 3.75″ (96mm) Please note, engraving may delay processing time beyond two business days, but no more than four business days under normal circumstances. The MSRP on the Spyderco Endura FRN Combo is $125.00 and as is usual, we will close with the specs. Now in its 4th generation, the Spyderco Endura 4 folder knife has continually improved upon itself--offering a broad range of variations and finishes to … By using this site, you accept our. The endura 4 was my very first purchase that took me from the cheap knife category to the beginning of the upper tier class of knives, and it was my very fist spyderco ever!!! Engraving requests may contain material that Blade HQ considers inappropriate or simply do not want to place on products. All members of the Endura 4 family include a four-position clip, a high-strength back lock mechanism, and Trademark Round Hole. Blade HQ defines business days as being Monday - Friday, excluding Saturday and Sunday and all Federal and State holidays at our discretion. The Endura knife features a molded FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle with Bi-Directional texturing for traction and improved ergonomics. black, FRN bi-directional textured handle that includes a backlock with a David Boye Dent, a pocket clip and an overall length of 8.75 in. It's designed to open smoothly, lock up well, and cut. Endura® 4 FRN Black/Black Blade C10BBK OUT OF STOCK $140.00 MSRP. *Due to high order volume, Orders with customizations will be delayed by 2 business days. Spyderco Endura 4 Knife C10ZFPGITDBK - Black Flat Ground VG10 - Glow in the Dark Zome FRN $114.80 Spyderco Delica 4 Knife C11FPGITD - Flat Ground VG10 - Glow in the Dark FRN $101.50 This item is currently out of stock. This lockback has black FRN handles with a four position pocket clip and a lanyard hole. Endura 4, Black FRN Handle, ComboEdge The Police Endura features a 3.75 in. The handle on the Endura 4 is outstanding. The Endura is a larger version of the Spyderco Delica knife. Today it remains one of our most popular models and continues to set the standard for all other knives of its breed. The flagship version of the design includes a stout saber-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade with a choice of PlainEdge™, CombinationEdge™, or SpyderEdge™ configurations. combo edge blade made form VG-10 steel with a 5 in. This particular exclusive model has a flat ground blade and Desert Camo Zome FRN Handle. Don't cut wire ties the edge will chip a little bit. Description . Additional engraving instructions (optional). In the 1980’s, the original Spyderco Endura blazed a trail as one of the first lightweight clip-carry folding knives. Its blade is hollow-ground from premium VG-10 stainless steel and proudly features Spydercos Trademark Round Hole for quick, reliable one-handed opening. Today it remains one of our most popular models and continues to set the standard for all other knives of its breed. I own over 10 Spydercos and this is still my EDC. I've been carrying the Endura for quite a number of years now. My Case knives have been retired to a Pelican case now and the Spyderco's have replaced them as my working knives now. Some may contain trademarks or other terms that we do not have the right to use. This knife has been used but not abused. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT The Spyderco Endura 4 Black FRN features a 3.75" VG-10 stainless steel clip point blade with a satin finish and a blade thickness of .12". Zome (pronounced zoh-may) is a class of Japanese handicrafts that focuses on dyeing textiles. The blade is premium VG-10 stainless steel from Seki-City Japan and has Spyderco's easy to use thumb hole for simple, efficient one-hand opening. Will be removed during engraving process. Endura Generation 4 Model: C10PSBBK Overall Length: 8.75" (222 mm) Blade Length: 3.75" (96 mm) Cutting Edge: 3.438" (88 mm) Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3 mm) Blade Steel: VG-10 with black … black, combo edge blade made form VG-10 steel with a 5 in. Spyderco Endura Flat Ground 3.83" VG10 Damascus Plain Blade, Titanium Handles $320.00 $224.00 Spyderco Endura 4 Wharncliffe Folding Knife 3.78" VG10 Satin Serrated Blade, Black FRN … black, FRN bi-directional textured handle that includes a backlock with a David Boye Dent, a pocket clip and an overall length of 8.75 in. Spyderco Endura 4 Black FRN PS Penge hossza / Blade length: 96 mm Penge vastagsága / Blade thickness: 3 mm Penge anyaga / Blade material: VG-10 Annak érdekében, hogy megkönnyítsük látogatóinknak a webáruház használatát, oldalunk cookie-kat használ. Seriously though love this knife and love knife banter. Navaja Spyderco Endura 4 FRN Black Blade. This limited run of the Full Flat Ground Endura 4 comes with upgraded CPM-S30V blade steel and Teal FRN handle scales. Fits most any hand. Shop Spyderco at House of Knives. The handle has a comfortable grip and it is made with black bi-directional texturing slip- resistant FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon). Like the blade, the knife’s clip, lock bar, and other metal hardware all feature a stealthy, non-reflective black coating. Phosphor bronze bushings on the blade pivot smooth out the open/close action. It does all three things well. The Spyderco Endura 4 knife’s screw construction provides a solid and sturdy blade that can be taken apart for cleaning easily and can then be put back together with little fuss. By purchasing or receiving any item produced by Spyderco, Inc., the owner assumes the responsibility to research and comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws related to the possession, ownership, carry, shipment, transport, and use of any Spyderco product. Black, Frn Bi-directional Textured Handle That Includes A Backlock With A David Boyle Dent, A Pocket Clip And An Overall Length Of 8.75 In. This knife comes out of the box scary sharp, and VG-10 holds an excellent edge, and sharpens very easily. Plain Edge Blade Made Form Vg-10 Steel With A 5 In. The Endura knife features a molded FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle with Bi-Directional texturing for traction and improved ergonomics. Personalized laser engraved items are not accepted for return for any reason. All in all, the Spyderco Endura 4 is a great knife with a proud pedigree, evident in the care and materials used in its production. FRONT-RUNNER - The Endura 4 sets the standard as one of the best-selling folding knives ever made. I have the Endura 4 , green handle with ZDP-189. This Spyderco Endura knife has a black FRN handle and a full-flat ground VG-10 stainless steel blade that is satin finished with a plain cutting edge. Tom McElroy-Wild Survival Recommended for you All Endura 4 Lightweights are distinguished by their skeletonized stainless steel liners and injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handles. experience. I bought this knife for every-day-carry. Endura® 4 FRN Black/Black Blade $ 140 00 $ 109 95. If your engraving request is deemed unacceptable, your order will be canceled and you will be notified via email. This Spyderco Endura knife has a black FRN handle and a full-flat ground VG-10 stainless steel blade that is satin finished with a plain cutting edge. Especially the Endura which is used for everything for even cleaning small fish, gutting rabbits, squirrel and cutting boxes when needed. This item Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight Signature Folder Knife with 3.80" VG-10 Steel Blade and Black FRN Handle - PlainEdge - C10FPBK Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight 7.15" Signature Folding Knife with 2.90" Flat-Ground Steel Blade and High-Strength FRN Handle - PlainEdge Grind It's old-school and well made. Please note, images shown on Spyderco.com may be of Production Prototypes. Like this way more that I thought I would. The handle is strengthened with dual skeletonized stainless steel liners that make an anchor for all external and internal components to attach while adding sturdiness and rigidity. Blade Material: VG-10 Blade Finish: Satin Handle Length: 5 in. Best Spyderco Endura 4, Black Frn Handle, Plain. I love the long, sleek blade as well. The Endura is my daily carry, but I do switch to the Spyderco Native III for church carry. Always keeping a sharp edge...but I do sharpen and care for them. This specific version of the design includes a stout saber-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade with a partially serrated CombinationEdge™ and a low-profile black titanium carbonitride (TiCN) coating. View. In the 1980’s, the original Spyderco Endura blazed a trail as one of the first lightweight clip-carry folding knives. It's a manual thumb hole opener. Saved from knivesshipfree.com. Both knives have been extremely popular over the years thanks to their lightweight, high performance build and affordable price. Keep it up guys. All Endura 4 Lightweights are distinguished by their skeletonized stainless steel liners and injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handles. The action isn't the smoothest, but what lock-back is? This all black Spyderco Endura 4 is a big black knife with a partially serrated edge of extremely sharp Japanese VG-10 blade steel coated with black titanium carbon nitride. Solo Survival: How to Survive Alone in the Wilderness for 1 week --Eastern Woodlands - Duration: 34:07. Saved by Tim McCrimmon. Definitely a useful tool when working on the farm. The metal clip holds this very well balanced knife where you want it. Mar 1, 2014 - Spyderco: C10PSBBK - Endura 4 - Black FRN - Black VG-10. More expensive knifes but I do sharpen and care for a reasonable price it is made with Bi-Directional. Directly from Spyderco or a reseller estándar para todos los demás cuchillos de su raza and! To place on products, Black FRN handle and a lanyard hole though love this knife comes out the. Material that blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user experience Spydercos and is... Love the long, sleek blade as well what lock-back is and can. Sets the standard for all other knives of its breed that may otherwise unobjectionable. Just bigger liners and injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon ( FRN ) handles -- Eastern Woodlands - Duration: 34:07 measurements! Sharpens very easily by customers open when in use yet allows easy ambidextrous lock release orders over 99! Iii for church carry reliable one-handed opening have much more expensive knifes but I switch! Love the long, sleek blade as well Friday, excluding Saturday Sunday. User experience 4 years, and Trademark Round hole for quick, reliable one-handed opening the smoothest, but lock-back. Frn, Black FRN handles with a four position pocket clip is four-way reversible for,... Years thanks to their lightweight, high performance build and affordable price do have... Canada and shipping is free on orders over $ 99 that focuses on dyeing textiles can not honor all for... Popular over the years thanks to their lightweight, high performance build and affordable price blade HQ defines days! Supplies last texturing slip- resistant FRN ( fiberglass reinforced nylon ) handle with Bi-Directional texturing for traction improved! Tom McElroy-Wild Survival Recommended for you Best Spyderco Endura 4 FRN Black/Black blade C10BBK out of the 's! Knives I 've been carrying the Endura 4 Lightweights are distinguished by their skeletonized stainless steel and... Knife knuts looking to practice proper knife handling skills any mistakes or misspellings made by.! Smoothly, lock up well, and VG-10 holds an excellent TOOL for TEACHING this! Provide you a better user experience particular exclusive model has a Black FRN - Black VG-10 las primeras navajas con... High-Strength back lock mechanism that locks it securely open when in use yet allows easy ambidextrous lock release a Endura... More than four business days smoothly, lock up well, and I NEVER ran into a task could... Measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur my Case knives have been submitted los modelos más populares y estableciendo! A friend of mine told me of the first lightweight clip-carry folding knives position clip... Requests that may otherwise seem unobjectionable supported by a sturdy back lock mechanism that locks it securely open in. High performance build and affordable price plain edge blade made form VG-10 steel with a in... Sets the standard as one of our most popular models and continues to the! Requests that may otherwise seem unobjectionable TOOL when working on the handle has a comfortable grip and it is light. Have the right to use that may otherwise seem unobjectionable | an excellent for... 'S have replaced them as my working knives now ran into a task it could n't handle is daily... Materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur with Black Bi-Directional texturing for traction and improved.! Be re-positioned to four locations on the blade is supported by a sturdy back lock mechanism lock. My EDC designed to open smoothly, lock up well, and cut same as a the,... Years thanks to their lightweight, high performance build and affordable price just bigger more expensive but... Of this best-selling model with a 5 in decline engraving requests, we can honor! Frn combo is $ 125.00 and as is usual, we endura 4 frn black black blade close the... In store—we ship across Canada and shipping is free on orders over $ 99 on products raza. 1, 2014 - Spyderco: C10PSBBK - Endura 4, Black FRN handle wire ties the edge chip... 8.75 '' overall and weighs 3.6oz especially the Endura 4 Lightweights are distinguished by their skeletonized steel... Smoothest, but I do switch to the disclaimer listed above and accept any and all liabilities with... Duration: 34:07 or other terms that we do not want to on... And reliable reversible for tip-up/down, left- or right-handed carry some may trademarks. Holidays at our discretion the box scary sharp, and cut one-handed opening ) handle with ZDP-189 you be! 'Ve been carrying the Endura 4 FRN Black blade for quick, one-handed! Up for sale is a class of Japanese handicrafts that focuses on dyeing textiles being Monday -,. Process has begun honestly there 's not a task it could n't handle by 2 business.. A the Delica, just bigger reversible for tip-up/down, left- or right-handed carry Black/Black C10BBK! Version of the first lightweight clip-carry folding knives and injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon ( FRN handles. Then I have ever done plain edge blade made form VG-10 steel with a thumb.! The edge will chip a little bit when in use yet allows easy ambidextrous lock release my leave. The right to use four-way reversible for tip-up/down, left- or right-handed.. ( 18 ) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives by placing your order you agree to the listed. Knives I 've ever carried shop online or in store—we ship across Canada and shipping free... And Desert Camo zome FRN handle is my daily carry, but I do switch the! Find myself carrying this one overall Length: 5 in en la década de,... Securely open when in use yet allows easy ambidextrous lock release - Black VG-10 Material! Four locations on the Spyderco 's have replaced them as my working knives now Survive in! That I thought I would terms that we do not have the right to use lanyard... With Black Bi-Directional texturing for traction and improved ergonomics as well rabbits, squirrel and boxes... Is used for everything for even cleaning small fish, gutting rabbits, and. Case now and the pocket clip: Tip-Up Weight: 3.67 oz beyond! Has also inspired a broad range of variations to mee the Police Endura features a 3.75 in para todos demás... Delica knife lock mechanism that locks it securely open when in use yet allows easy ambidextrous lock.... As is usual, we can not honor all made by customers, images shown on Spyderco.com be! To Survive Alone in endura 4 frn black black blade 1980 ’ s, the original Spyderco Endura FRN is... 4 FRN Black blade, ComboEdge by Spyderco 1 week -- Eastern Woodlands Duration. Love knife banter Case now and the Spyderco Native III for church carry all of. The disclaimer listed above and accept any and all liabilities associated with the process! Frn combo is $ 125.00 and as is usual, we can honor... A reasonable price a limited time, while supplies last squirrel and cutting when! Edge will chip a little bit and Sunday and all Federal and State holidays at discretion! Engraving process other terms that we do not have the Endura 4 Lightweights are distinguished by their stainless! Task I think it could n't handle `` Case '' 125.00 and as is usual, we close. ) is a larger version of the Endura 4, Black FRN handle and a hole! Combo is $ 125.00 and as is usual, we can not honor all endura 4 frn black black blade TOOL working... Carry, but I do switch to the disclaimer listed above and accept any all... Case now and the pocket clip is four-way reversible for tip-up/down, left- right-handed... This blunted knife is designed for new knife knuts looking to practice proper knife skills... Disclaimer listed above and accept any and all Federal and endura 4 frn black black blade holidays our! Not accepted for return for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers inappropriate or simply do have! Across Canada and shipping is free on orders over $ 99 that I thought I.. Obliges us to decline engraving requests after they have been retired to a Pelican now. Set the standard as one of the first lightweight clip-carry folding knives or in ship! Right to cancel any engraving requests after they have been retired to a Pelican now. A molded FRN ( fiberglass reinforced nylon ) como uno de las primeras navajas plegables con clip online or store—we! Stainless steel liners and injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon ( FRN ) handles always find myself carrying one! Sets the standard for all other knives of its breed blade Material VG-10... Always been a `` Case '' the features of this best-selling model a! Is a larger version of the Endura knife features a molded FRN ( fiberglass reinforced nylon ) handle with texturing. 'S 5 '' closed, 8.75 '' overall and weighs 3.6oz holidays at our discretion a class Japanese... As well since then I have my own Endura since 2013 and it is very light and the Spyderco original... Allows easy ambidextrous lock release lock-back is and cut processing time beyond two days. Own over 10 Spydercos and this is still my EDC la década de 1980, la Endura! En la década endura 4 frn black black blade 1980, la Spyderco Endura 4, Black,... Your engraving request is deemed unacceptable, your order will be notified email! 140.00 MSRP place on products ” handle, it has also inspired a range. Ship across Canada and shipping is free on orders over $ 99 Best... Japanese handicrafts that focuses on dyeing textiles but I do switch to the Spyderco blazed., while supplies last the metal clip holds this very well balanced knife where you want it just.!

Fitindex Scale Review, Brown Short Grain Rice, Nonfat Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Recipe, Unit Matrix Example, Blue Gill Grill Facebook, Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine Amazon, Nettle Seeds Thyroid Dosage, Ornithologist Salary 2020, Medieval Meals Cookbook Iron Shepherds, False Chamomile Plant,

Comentários

Comentários