Apartment rent in Winston-Salem has increased by 3.4% in the past year. Change City. Glendare Park is ideally located for easy commuting to work, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Thanks again and have a great day! Laughing Gas Comedy Club, located within a 10-minute drive of the community, offers a variety of weekly stand up comedy performances by well-known artists. Always protect yourself when shopping online. Moving in? Step 2 – Simply login with your login details. 240 Village Crossing Ln Winston Salem, NC 27104 Map & Directions. Thanks again and have a great day! Glendare Park Apartments. 3 Reviews (844) 243-5984 Website. Living at Glendare Park offers residents apartments with three luxury pools, 24/7 fitness center, dog park, tennis courts, and more. Thanks for your 4-star review of Glendare Park Apartments. CLOSED NOW. So far the gym, clothes center and other amenities seen nice. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Glendare Park Apartments at 240 Glendare Dr, Winston Salem, NC 27104. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car. Nightclubs and bars located within a 10-minute drive include Johnny and Junes Ultra Saloon, Platinum Nightlife, Status Nightclub & Lounge and Club Therapy. Please continue to give us your feedback during your stay at Glendare Park Apartments. Average Rating 3 Total Reviews (22) Leave a review with: 1 Star; 2 Stars; 3 Stars ; 4 Stars; 5 Stars; Is this your business? I pay so much less in utilities than in my last place. Winston-Salem Apartments - Glendare Park Apartments For Rent in Winston Salem, North Carolina | 240 Village Crossing Ln., Winston Salem, North Carolina 27104 | … Opening Hours. Acceso y facilidad de adquirir los apartamento el grupo administrativo muy formal, dan respuestas r?pidas, los apartamentos son confortables, limpios, el vecindario es tranquilo, hacen sentir a las personas en entorno familiar. Glendare Park Apartments  Add to Favorites (336) 765-9340. B+ epIQ Rating. I would love to talk more in depth about your concerns. 04/09/2019 . Living at Glendare Park offers residents apartments with three luxury pools, 24/7 fitness center, dog park, tennis courts, and more. Everyone seems friendly. Glendare Park Apartments Homes 240 Village Crossing Ln Winston Salem NC 27104. This apartment is in the The Village neighborhood in Winston-Salem. I' m handicapped and my cars been towed and booted because my placard fell down cost me 280.00 dollars. the complex is kept very clean and the office workers are very friendly the work is done very well and the service worker always cleans up and he had a mask on he was very polite and new what the job needed. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. View Google Map. It's close to PFI, Western Store, Steak N Shake, Jimmy's Egg and various grocery stores, shopping and restaurants! 333 were here. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your home and our wonderful maintenance team here at Glendare Park in Winston Salem, NC. It happened near Glendare Park Apartments, off Old Vineyard Road.Deputies did focus on a car at the scene and had it towed away.Officers from the … I overall thought that this seemed like a very good community for a young family. See leasing for details. Fax: 901.452.8288. Winston-Salem, NC Apartments / Glendare Park . Glendare Park Apartments in Winston-Salem, NC offer renovated, 1, 2 & 3-bedroom garden and townhome floor plans. There are no questions yet for this property! Laughing Gas Comedy Club, located within a 10-minute drive of the community, offers a variety of weekly stand up comedy performances by well-known artists. I've been living here 20 years. Moving in? Please try again. Please reach out to myself, the Community Manager at (336) 765-9340 or stop by the leasing office today to go over a breakdown of your bill. Come home to Glendare Park Apartments today and live, grow and thrive with us! Outside, you’ll find 2 saltwater pools with expansive sundecks, fitness center, a new lifestyle center and business center, sports courts, 2 dog parks and more. Glendare Park Apartment Homes Apartments has a Walk Score of 10 out of 100. Some time it is a little noise come from people out in the parking lot late at night. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Outside, you'll find 2 saltwater pools with expansive sundecks, fitness center, a new lifestyle center and business center, sports courts, 2 dog parks and more. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Glendare Park Apartments - Management. Apt is very outdated for the price that I pay. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Glendare Park is ideally located for easy commuting to work, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Glendare Park Apartments Address 240 Glendare Dr Winston Salem NC 27104 Phone (336) 765-4928 Visit: glendarepark-prg.com Is this your business? it''s ok. Enjoy our convenient location to major employers; Novant Health Forsyth and Wake Forest Medical Centers and nearby colleges; Forsyth Tech, Wake Forest University, and Winston-Salem State. I love Glendare I've lived here 8 yrs and I wldnt trade it for any other apartment complex? I just wish this covid stuff would go away so we can check out the pools.…, It's OK! This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so … Nestled among tall trees and surrounded by spacious green lawns, Glendare Park offers a peaceful retreat that is only five minutes from downtown Winston-Salem. Plus, Glendare Park Apartments offers eco-friendly apartments in Winston-Salem that, through our green initiatives, save our residents $300 to $500 a year on utility costs. Should you need anything please reach out to our onsite leasing team at (336) 765-9340. Español Español. Search for other Apartments in Winston Salem on The Real Yellow Pages®. Find the best-rated apartments in Winston-Salem, NC. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. 240 Village Crossing Lane. search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address. All visitors will be required to wear a face mask. Check availability! Contact us at (844) 243-5984. Glendare Park is ideally located for easy commuting to work, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Claim it now! Enter your information exactly as it appears on your leasing documents. Glendare Park verified This is a CoStar Verified® Listing. Plus, Glendare Park Apartments offers eco-friendly apartments in Winston-Salem that, through our green initiatives, save our residents $300 to $500 a year on utility costs. Near Glendare Park Apartments. I love the layout of the apartments. We are thrilled that you love calling Glendare Park home. We are so happy to have you as a resident and delighted you are enjoying your neighbors and the peaceful environment. Overall we think it's a good community. Please reach out to myself, the Community Manager by phone at (336) 765-9340 or by email at [email protected] to get any issues you may have in your home addressed promptly. Nightclubs and bars located within a 10-minute drive include Johnny and Junes Ultra Saloon, Platinum Nightlife, Status Nightclub & Lounge and Club Therapy. Nice location easy access to shopping areas and school. This apartment community was built in 1969 and has 2 stories with 600 units. Apartments in this building are about as expensive as the The Village average. Centrally located between I-40 and Country Club Road, Glendare Park provides easy access to Hanes Mall, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem State University, area medical centers and more. Glendare Park Apartments in Winston-Salem, NC offer renovated, 1, 2 & 3-bedroom garden and townhome floor plans. Today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab), Information for disabled persons website (opens in a new tab). Overall this is a nice complex. Glendare Park Apartments in Winston-Salem, NC offer renovated, 1, 2 & 3-bedroom garden and townhome floor plans. I am sorry that your experience was anything but amazing with us. Search for other Apartments … Apartment amenities boast some of the area's largest one, two, and three bedroom floor plans for garden and town homes. B+ epIQ Rating. Haven't been in residence for no more than 4 months. Pet Friendly- Small and Large Pets Welcome. Glendare Park Apartments Homes 240 Village Crossing Ln Winston Salem NC 27104. All the amenities are nice and the staff seem to care. Leasing office reps are very nice. Apartment amenities boast some of the area's largest one, two, and three bedroom floor plans for garden and town homes. Get directions, reviews and information for Glendare Park Apartments Homes in Winston Salem, NC. We appreciate your feedback. Winston-Salem, NC 27104 View all Glendare Park Apartment Homes Apartments here. Please reach out to us if you need anything. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. Enter your information exactly as it appears on your leasing documents. Thank you for your review! Pest is very awful. Glendare Park is ideally located for easy commuting to work, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Visit us today! Find the best-rated apartments in Winston-Salem, NC. Apply Now. About Glendare Park. A lot of the issues are not management related problems, but are caused by the residents. Browse We have had some changes in maintenance, but we now have a full team and are ready to service your home. Thanks for your 4-star review of Glendare Park Apartments. Glendare Park Apartments is located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina in the 27104 zip code. Friend by neighbors. Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Winston-Salem, then use our bedroom, bathroom and … Living at Glendare Park offers residents apartments with three luxury pools, 24/7 fitness center, dog park, tennis courts, and more. We can't wait for your family to move in with us as well. Apartment amenities boast some of the area's largest one, two, and three bedroom floor plans for garden and town homes. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car. My only issue would be people dumping trash in the parking lots and the main streets. I love the office team there so friendly and speedy and the property mgr Mr Paul is the best one I've seen yet always willing to help and…. Glendare Park Apartments in Winston-Salem, NC offer renovated, 1, 2 & 3-bedroom garden and townhome floor plans. $410 - $775 1 - 3 Bed, 1 - 2.5 Bath. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Glendare Park Apartments is located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina in the 27104 zip code. Glendare Park Apartments. Contact Property. 240 Village Crossing Ln Winston Salem, NC 27104. Unit we saw was not what we ended up leasing. I can unsubscribe at any time. We are thrilled to have you as part of our community and thank you so very much for the referral. Zi Zipntuit Oct 05, 2009. Glendare Park at 240 Village Crossing Ln has 12 available apartments in The Village, Winston-Salem. I was told the first day that I moved in that they would take some rent off b/c a maintance man was staying in the apartment who peed on a toilet seat and scuffed my walls up. I was great until I realized if I have a maintenance issue it may not be handled correctly. Our residents enjoy the area’s largest floor plans, washer and dryer connections in select units, and private courtyards. 3910 Stuart Road Memphis, TN 38111 Phone: 901.454.1108. Recommend It? … Welcome to Glendale Park Apartments! I love the fact that this is an "all" friendly pet neighborhood. The unit looks like the work was either rushed through or they didn't have work ethics. Glendare Park is ideally located for easy commuting to work, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Plus, Glendare Park Apartments offers eco-friendly apartments in Winston-Salem that, through our green initiatives, save our residents $300 to $500 a year on utility costs. Should you need anything please reach out to our office team at (336)765-9340. Our family relocated here from Maryland and are disappointed in our unit. Please reach out to our leasing office to discuss your concerns. Theres alot of amenities, but I'd love to see that dog wash up and running! Search for other Apartments on The Real Yellow Pages®. 240 Village Crossing Ln Winston Salem, NC 27104 . Please give us a call at 336-765-9340 or stop by the leasing center. Thank you for your review. See leasing for details. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. You can't beat this location, directly across from Glendale High School! Glendare Park is ideally located for easy commuting to work, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Management has changed in the years I've been here and sometimes you have to request for things to be clean up but they are in the whole pretty good about doing that They are a dog friendly community and some people don't clean up after them…. Enjoy our convenient location to major employers; Novant Health Forsyth and Wake Forest Medical Centers and nearby colleges; Forsyth Tech, Wake Forest University, and Winston-Salem State. As of November 2020, the average apartment rent in Winston-Salem, NC is $757 for a studio, $800 for one bedroom, $913 for two bedrooms, and $1,143 for three bedrooms. Contact Property. 323 were here. See all available apartments for rent at Glendale Park Apartments in Memphis, TN. Claim it now! That is an issue. 240 Village Crossing Lane, Winston-Salem, NC 27104, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 27104 (15), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 27104 (15), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 27104 (5), 27104 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (13), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 27104 (11), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 27104 (10). Thank you and have a great day! Glendare Park Apartments. Glendare Park Apartments in Winston-Salem, NC offer renovated, 1, 2 & 3-bedroom garden and townhome floor plans. I do not have a roach problem but other buildings apparently do. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Restrictions may apply. WXII 12 News was alerted about the large response around 3 a.m. Some of the neighbors we talked to were very nice, but looking at the app you only see complainers whining about every little problem. Children have a place to play, they will not be out in the street getting hurt. More Glendare Park Apartments Complaints & Reviews. Be the first to review! View Map, 240 Village Crossing Ln, Winston Salem, NC 27104. Glendale Park Apartments has rental units ranging from 465-526 sq ft starting at $615. Contact Information and Hours Do not have any comments or experience so far at all. The staff is helpful. This is about the fifth co. thats owned them. Plus, our easy access to Route 421, I-40 and WSTA public transit will make your daily commute a breeze. 240 Village Crossing Lane. The co.…, All staff members and my immediate neighbors are nice. Cigarette butts are on the ground in the back of the unit. Glendare Park Apartments in Winston Salem, NC 27104 | See official prices, pictures, current floorplans and amenities. Glendare Park Apartments in Winston-Salem, NC offer renovated, 1, 2 & 3-bedroom garden and townhome floor plans. Plus, Glendare Park Apartments offers eco-friendly apartments in Winston-Salem that, through our green initiatives, save our residents $300 to $500 a year on utility costs. Great Winston Salem, NC Apartments for Rent. It's nice and quiet. Even on a weekend. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case. 28. It is very peaceful and quiet have nice neighbors... Everything in the apartment was clean and decent everything worked properly and was satisfied with the apartment... Staff was very helpful and I really appreciate everything she has done. Toiletcalled maintenance told them my entire hall…. Please reach out to myself, the Community Manager at (336) 765-9340 or stop by the leasing office today. Thank you for your glowing review! Book your appointment today by reaching out via our website or by phone.. Need an account? Glendare Park Apartments has a Walk Score of 27 out of 100. Units in this building are listed at $745 to $1,220/month and above. This apartment complex is so horrible. Please reach out to myself, the Community Manager at (336) 765-9340 or email at [email protected] I look forward to speaking with you and rebuilding our relationship. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Glendare Park Apartments locations in Downtown Winston-Salem, Winston Salem, NC. The maintenance staff are amazing. Glendare Park Apartments in Winston-Salem, NC offer renovated, 1, 2 & 3-bedroom garden and townhome floor plans. We enjoy taking our dogs to the bark park where they can run around. Read 265 reviews of Glendare Park Apartments in Winston-Salem, NC to know before you lease. Winston-Salem, NC Apartments / Glendare Park . This apartment is in the The Village neighborhood in Winston-Salem. So far, I really like it here. Parents keep their children on a short leash considering what…, We moved in February. Glendale Park Apartments Area Info Glendale Park Apartments is an apartment located in Greene County , the 65804 ZIP Code, and the Springfield R-Xii School District attendance zone. 3D and virtual tours are available on our community Facebook page. 1 Bedroom 2 Bedroom 3 Bedroom Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Winston-Salem, NC 27104 It's a very convenient location. Need an account? Glendare Park Apartments. Near Glendare Park Apartments. Thank you for taking the time to share your love for Glendare Park Apartment Homes. Restrictions may apply. Feedback and reviews are how we are able to grow as a community and better the environment for our residents and guests. Maintenance does not follow request. Recommended 0 Not Recommended 0. Search for other Apartments in Winston Salem on The Real Yellow Pages®. Come home to Glendare Park Apartments today and live, grow and thrive with us! Our residents enjoy the area's largest floor plans, washer and dryer connections in select units, and private courtyards. There was a general error. Glendare Park Apartments in Winston-Salem, NC offer renovated, 1, 2 & 3-bedroom garden and townhome floor plans. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Glendare Park Apartments feature spacious layouts and fully-equipped kitchens. This comment was posted by a verified customer. I've been living in Glendare for almost 3 years and the only…. 240 Village Crossing Ln, Winston Salem, NC 27104 The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Its quiet and everyone weve met so far is friendly. Verified customer I would suggest that you put into writing the repairs that need to be addressed regarding your rental unit. Submit a correction. Enjoy our convenient location to major employers; Novant Health Forsyth and Wake Forest Medical Centers and nearby colleges; Forsyth Tech, Wake Forest University, and Winston … The office help was pretty nasty but their getting better. Dry Harbor Playground, at Myrtle Avenue and 80th Street, opened in 1934. Glendare Park is ideally located for easy commuting to work, shopping, dining, and entertainment. It happened near Glendare Park Apartments, off Old Vineyard Road. The staff is nice and very helpful. B+ epIQ Rating. Glendare Park Apartments in Winston-Salem, NC offer 1, 2 & 3-bedroom garden and townhome floor plans. The play equipment, central location and lack…. Si necesita algo porfavor no dude en llamarnos a la oficina al 336-765-9340. Apartments, Apartment Finder & Rental Service, Real Estate Rental Service. Enjoy our convenient location to major … Winston-Salem Apartments - Glendare Park Apartments For Rent in Winston Salem, North Carolina | 240 Village Crossing Ln., Winston Salem, North Carolina 27104 | Get into the swing of … Something wrong? I would love the chance to turn this into a 5 star review. Thank you for your feedback of our community! Responses. Plus, our easy access to Route 421, I-40 and WSTA public transit will make your daily commute a breeze. Forest Park Drive, which runs throughout the park, is closed to vehicles from Woodhaven Boulevard to Metropolitan Avenue, making it a popular spot for skaters. The rent at Glendare Park Apartment Homes Apartments ranges from $550 for a one bedroom to a $850 three bedroom. Have a wonderful day!!!! Most of the problems that we have comes from the other people that live here and don't care about their neighbors, disturbing and leaving trash everywhere but the management and the maintenance team are very friendly and willing to make here a better place…, Since the management has changed, a lot of the issues the residents has complained about has been fixed.

Ibm Ai Engineering Professional Certificate Review, Kde + I3, Louisville Slugger Tps Glove, Old Fonda Theater, Market Leader Elementary Scope And Sequence, Doubletree Hotel Suites, 777 Memorial Drive Cambridge Ma 02139, Prince2 Foundation Exam Pdf, 6000 Cfm Blower, Policy Vs Procedure Vs Guideline, Sericulture Department Tirunelveli,

Comentários

Comentários