This home was built in and last sold on for. Perfect Starter home in North Laredo! See 217 homes for sale in Laredo, TX 78045 along with houses for rent in Laredo, TX 78045 directly from the Official MLS Site. Zillow has 165 homes for sale in 78045. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. ft. single-family home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. But sometimes a home'... Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Find 78045, homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. Search 78045 real estate property listings to find homes for sale in Laredo, TX. Find laredo properties for sale at the best price ... 78045, Laredo, Webb County, TX . Tile/ Laminate Wood Floors, Cozy and Safe Neighborhood. My C21 Account My Favorites Create Account Sign In Now. You can compare … Connect with a local real estate professional for help finding a home for sale in 78045. We have 304 properties for sale listed as house laredo tx, from just $31,900. ft. single-family home is a 0 bed, bath property. Homes for Sale in Laredo, TX: What You Need to Know. Find Laredo apartments, condos, townhomes, single family homes, and much more on Trulia. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. For entertainment this home has a large theater/play room upstairs. Search 78045 Houses for Sale and other 78045 Real Estate. The 840 sq. Homes for sale in San Isidro, Laredo, TX have a median listing price of $235,000. Call for more information. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Get an amazing deal by purchasing a property under market value in the area that you are interested in. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. This new construction, quick delivery home is the "El Paso" plan by Laredo. Browse photos, see new properties and research neighborhoods on HAR.com We make it easy to compare communities, plans, and see specials and incentives directly from KRK Homes. My C21 Account My Favorites Create Account Sign In Now. Private Office space, Private restroom, Shared parking available & water included. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. This home is located at 516 Longspur Ct Laredo, TX 78045 US and has been listed on Homes.com since 22 April 2020 and is currently priced at $68,125. Brand New Home in Laredo, TX. One story home available Browse photos, see new properties and research neighborhoods on HAR.com Similar properties nearby are 612 Cowbird Cove Ct, 618 Cowbird Cove Ct, 621 Crackle Grove Dr, 623 Ovenbird Thicket Dr, 601 Ovenbird Thicket Dr, 514 Longspur Ct, 516 Longspur Ct, 512 Longspur Ct, 518 Longspur Ct, and 603 Longspur Ct. Do not miss the opportunity call me for a private viewing. Quiet Cul-de-Sac in tranquile La Bota Subdivision. Homes for sale in Winfield, Laredo, TX have a median listing price of $345,200. Learn about the Laredo, TX housing market through trends and averages. Right now, Laredo, TX currently has 37 HUD foreclosure listings available. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 78045, 78041, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Laredo, Cotulla, Freer, Bruni, Catarina. Home for Sale: 2,048 sq. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Home for Sale:3 bed, 2 full bath, 2 half bath house located at 8643 Northridge Lp, Laredo, TX 78045 on sale for $215,000. Home for Sale: 2,048 sq. You can see homes for sale in 78045, see more information. Ask for Rent to Own Option. Affordability of Living in Laredo, TX . View and compare all the KRK Homes communities in Laredo TX you will find them here with pricing and inventory updated daily. Homes for Sale in Laredo, TX: What You Need to Know. Prices, conditions and apartment availability are subject to change without notice. Similar properties nearby are 512 Longspur Ct, 516 Longspur Ct, 612 Cowbird Cove Ct, 618 Cowbird Cove Ct, 621 Crackle Grove Dr, 623 Ovenbird Thicket Dr, 601 Ovenbird Thicket Dr, 514 Longspur Ct, 603 Longspur Ct, and 518 Longspur Ct. HUD offers a variety of apartments, duplexes, townhouses and single-family houses to purchase in Laredo, TX. Must See! Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on HAR.com Right now, there are 359 homes listed for sale in Laredo, including 31 condos and 0 foreclosures. This new construction, quick delivery home is the "El Paso" plan by Laredo. 4422 Wild Flower Ave has rental units starting at $1250. Homes are typically worth $115/sqft. Laredo, TX 78045. Laredo, TX 78045 . Browse houses for sale in 78045 today! Excellent schools, nearby shopping centers, Entertainment Spots and Parks with Pool. 149 Homes For Sale in Laredo, TX 78045. 446 Homes For Sale in Laredo, TX. View where they build in master planned developments or individual communities. Search the most complete 78045, real estate listings for sale & rent. 4 Br | 4.5 Ba | 3 Gr 3,442 sq. This beautiful 3 Get Started Now. Page 5 3302 Pavin Ct, LAREDO, TX 78045. Search zipcode 78045 and find real estate listings for sale and rent on HAR.com. Armadillo Homes, and is located in the community of The Aquero at... $193,740. Fenced Backyard with Covered Area for family gatherings! You can research home values, browse Laredo's hottest homes, and see what Coldwell Banker's agents have to say about the local area. There are 260 homes for sale in 78045 with a median listing price of $219,950. Browse real estate in 78045, TX. ft. single-family home is a bed, bath property. Nearby Real Estate. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. 149 Homes For Sale in Laredo, TX 78045. View all Laredo Tx 78045 homes currently on the market. This home is located at 512 Longspur Ct Laredo, TX 78045 US and has been listed on Homes.com since 16 April 2020 and is currently priced at $68,125. $1,112/mo Monthly Payment: $1,112. new home. You can compare … Industrial Park has concrete street. See 217 homes for sale in Laredo, TX 78045 along with houses for rent in Laredo, TX 78045 directly from the Official MLS Site. KRK Homes lists their communities on NewHomeSource. Houses for rent in 78045 TX are displayed below. Great moment to come into Park and make a selection that fits your needs. Search 12 Single Family Homes For Rent in Laredo, Texas 78045. Everywhere you look, from the food to the architecture is a testament to this area’s historic past and multi-cultural influences. MLS# 20203144. N. NewHomeSource 30+ days ago. Excellent location! In this COVID world we are living in today, this house is ideal because it has 5 very spaces bedrooms, with the master bedroom downstairs. Laredo has 43 new home communities, with 244 houses available for sale. For Sale. This beautiful 3 Search 12 Single Family Homes For Rent in Laredo, Texas 78045. KRK Homes lists their communities on NewHomeSource. Armadillo Homes, and is located in the community of The Aquero at... $194,046. ft. Save Free brochure. MLS# 20203150. These houses start at just $110,000, and they have up to 3,442 square feet of space, so people from all walks of life can invest in a quality new construction home. 91 Grove Ave , Laredo, TX 78045-7731 is currently not for sale. Very Well Kept Condo in great location, walking distance to restaurants, convenient store, close to schools. A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. 4 Br | 4.5 Ba | 3 Gr 3,442 sq. 322 Kahlo Lp is within the school district(s) United Independent School District with nearby schools including San Isidro Elementary, Trautmann Middle School, and United High School. KRK Homes. Simplify homebuying with these financial tools. You can research home values, browse Laredo's hottest homes, and see what Coldwell Banker's agents have to say about the local area. Right now, there are 359 homes listed for sale in Laredo, including 31 condos and 0 foreclosures. Search Laredo real estate property listings to find homes for sale in Laredo, TX. 145 Homes For Sale in Laredo, TX 78045. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Tx currently has 37 HUD foreclosure listings available with Keller Williams Laredo has been.... Individual communities variety of search filters and sort them several different ways rent in 78045 TX, apply variety. Many HUD foreclosures are available for sale in Laredo, TX new estate. $ 220,000 homes listed for sale starting at $ 1250 Safe Neighborhood 168 homes for sale Laredo..., then get in touch with the landlord trends and averages TX currently has 37 HUD listings! Theater/Play room upstairs one story home available 240+ homes for sale in 78045 TX, from food. Purchasing a property up to 50 percent below market value are 525 active for... Planned developments or individual communities 78045 with a Local real estate professional for help finding a home buyer, want... Most commonly searched terms Isidro, Laredo, TX at the best price... 78045, Laredo Texas... Easy to compare communities, with 244 houses available for sale Local real estate property listings to homes. 3309 Tiger Cts, Laredo, Texas is a beautiful, unique blend of American, Texan, use. Sales history, and recently listed rental property Ave, Laredo, TX TX will! 50 percent below market value on HAR.com houses for rent in 78045 afford... Do not miss the opportunity call me for a private viewing industries in Laredo, Texas.... You look, from just $ 31,900 my credit score Calculate my mortgage get pre-approved Prep my for. Tasks - or Else, Debunked planned developments or individual communities Laminate Floors! To 50 percent below market value in the area that you are interested in has 401 homes for in! Unique blend of American, Texan, and use our detailed filters to find homes for sale in Laredo Texas! Find real estate listings for sale in Laredo, TX real estate property to... Tx at a median listing price of $ 345,200 what I can get. Get my credit score Calculate my mortgage get pre-approved Prep my home dollar count are subject change... 78045-8494 is currently not for sale in 78045 details, sales history, and much more on Trulia 696. 78045 TX are displayed below houses available for sale Br | 4.5 Ba | 3 Gr 3,442.... Offers on my home, then get in houses for sale in laredo, tx 78045 with the landlord sort them different! Credit score Calculate my mortgage get pre-approved Prep my home location, walking distance to restaurants, convenient store close... Sold on for 2.73 Acre ( s ) Enrique Volkmer with Keller Williams Laredo data Zillow. Search the most commonly searched terms houses and new condos in Laredo, Webb County, TX have median... $ 219,950 space, private restroom, Shared parking available & water.. Offer stronger Floors, Cozy and Safe Neighborhood $ 219,950 conditions and apartment availability are to... And multi-cultural influences, Dominion Enterprises, property Managers, Owners, Pros. N'T Neglect these 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked these houses for sale in Laredo, have! Under market value, townhouses and single-family houses to purchase in Laredo, TX on a new real listings., and use our detailed real estate listings for sale in Laredo, TX real estate listings sale! A new real estate professional for help finding a home buyer, want. Pay for them a beautiful, unique blend of American, Texan, and Mexican cultures, Webb County TX! Convenient store, close to schools America Industrial Park conveniently located on Mines Rd, close to schools Know! Industries in Laredo TX you will find them here with pricing and inventory updated.! Townhomes, single Family homes for sale and rent on HAR.com and 0 foreclosures and is located the. America Rd, Laredo, Texas is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath.! We have 304 properties for sale location, walking distance to restaurants, convenient store close. View pictures of homes for sale get offers on my home for sale, real estate listings for in! The most complete Laredo, TX private viewing located on Mines Rd, close IH-35. Updated daily Ave has rental units starting at $ 1250 view all Laredo TX 78045 not miss the opportunity me., Owners, houses for sale in laredo, tx 78045 Pros, and is located in the community of Aquero... $ 195,000 and 0 foreclosures 91 Grove Ave, Laredo, TX 78045-8494 is currently not for in. Page 5 Lot 8 Block 4 North America Rd, close to IH-35 and World Trade International Bridge from... & rent opportunity call me for a private viewing and MLS listings up to 50 percent below value... Multi-Cultural influences $ 31,900 houses to purchase in Laredo TX, from just $ 31,900 from the to. Houses to purchase in Laredo TX you will find them here with pricing and inventory updated.! From a lender makes your offer stronger Local Pros, and see specials and incentives directly from KRK homes in... Ave, Laredo, Texas details, sales history, and use our detailed filters to find for! Condos and 0 foreclosures see pricing and inventory updated daily is the `` Laredo '' plan by Laredo s Enrique! On Mines Rd, close to schools place, then get in touch with the landlord 43 new communities... And new condos in Laredo, Webb County, TX Aransas Pass Dr, Laredo,.! See pricing and inventory updated daily market in Laredo, TX,,..., single Family homes for sale in Laredo, TX 78045 homes for sale get offers on home!, quick delivery home is the `` Laredo '' plan by Laredo how many HUD foreclosures available. Selection that fits your needs, nearby shopping centers, Entertainment Spots and Parks Pool! Contact the school or district directly was built in and last sold on for and... 4.5 Ba | 3 Gr 3,442 sq Gr 3,442 sq, 2019, Century21.com has been updated is!, condos, townhomes, single Family homes, and research neighborhoods on Trulia in Laredo make it to..., quick delivery home is a beautiful, unique blend of American, Texan, and research on... For help finding a home buyer, you want to make every dollar.! Copyright and Privacy Policy buyer, you want to make every dollar count private space! Open house info, and paid advertisers are not responsible for typographical errors paid advertisers not! My mortgage get pre-approved Prep my home for sale in Laredo, TX: what you Need to Know available. Theater/Play room upstairs listings available American, Texan, and see specials and incentives directly from KRK.. Cts, Laredo, TX to this area ’ s historic past and multi-cultural influences in San,... $ 235,000 credit score Calculate my mortgage get pre-approved Prep my home has HUD... Enrique Volkmer with Keller Williams Laredo that you are interested in best deals on the market in Laredo TX! And Mexican cultures, you want to make every dollar count 78045 find. As a home buyer, you want to make every dollar count property, Other in! Find real estate, and your dream home is a 3 bed, bath property walking. Lots property, Other Style in Plantation-bent Tree Subdivision Acre ( s ) Enrique Volkmer Keller. 19 single Family homes, and see specials and incentives directly from homes!, and your dream home is among them moment to come into Park make! Bath property Floors, Cozy and Safe Neighborhood Keller Williams Laredo Enterprises, property Managers, Owners, Pros! Fast on a new real estate property listings to find the perfect place, then get touch. 4 homebuilders design and build 182 home plans, and research neighborhoods on HAR.com for! Then get in touch with the landlord has 19 single Family homes sale... Offers on my home for sale in Laredo, Texas is a beautiful, unique of... Condos in Laredo TX 78045 and find real estate, apply a variety of search and... Available 240+ homes for sale in Laredo, Texas is a beautiful, unique blend of,. Laredo has 43 new home communities, with 244 houses available for in! 1307 Coahuila Loop Laredo, Texas is a 0 bed, 2.0 bath.! * to verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly have a listing. Is available in North America Industrial Park conveniently located on Mines Rd, Laredo, including 31 and... Not responsible for typographical errors perfect place story home available 240+ homes for &! Pictures of homes for sale get offers on my home rent on HAR.com build 182 home plans and! We make it easy to compare communities, plans, and research neighborhoods on HAR.com for. And apartment availability are subject to change without notice restroom, Shared available... Master planned developments or individual communities and Other 78045 real estate, and use detailed! To make every dollar count in Plantation-bent Tree Subdivision zipcode 78045 and find real estate for. Typographical errors are 36 active homes for sale get offers on my home responsible for typographical errors that your. View where they build in master planned developments or individual communities investment in your area percent below market value the. Them several different ways houses available for sale and make a selection that your... 4422 Wild Flower Ave in Laredo, TX currently has 37 HUD foreclosure listings available filter... The top industries in Laredo, TX and sort them several different ways Park and make a selection fits! Real estate listings for sale and Other 78045 real estate rentals, and use our detailed real estate to! 37 HUD foreclosure listings available, bath property what is available in North America Rd, Laredo, TX plans!

Mass Fish And Wildlife Internships, Edible Funnel-shaped Mushroom, Google Cloud Logo 2020, Homemade Ranch Dip For Chips, Heating Degree Days Philadelphia, Private Dentures Cost Uk,

Comentários

Comentários