StainMaster ranks 629 of 1470 in Furniture and Decor category. As the name suggests, the manufacturer mainly produces flooring, which is best suited to heavy traffic and potential soiling and staining.Stainmaster is also a brand which has worked with other leading US carpet … Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "DO NOT BUY STAIN MASTER CARPET". Horizon. The above combination determines the strength, durability, and level of slackness of the carpet. Review #135692 is a subjective opinion of poster. Find the best companies in Flooring and Tiling category: Mohawk Flooring and StainMaster, Mohawk Flooring vs Shaw Floors, StainMaster vs Lifeproof Environmental temperature should be kept between 55F and 85F and you should avoid large temperature fluctuations in … Pinnacle’ STAINMASTER™ PETPROTECT™'s flawless finish and photograph print layer create incredible visual appeal, replicating natural timber woodgrain with amazing likeness. Liberty Carpet One claims that every square yard of PET carpeting it sells keeps 40 water or soda bottles out of landfills. Pricing of this product should fall less than the Shaw products as they have less production stages, costs less to manufacture the product. I am done with Stainmaster and will tell anyone I can't purchase the same!!! Don't buy this carpet....it's terrible! The carpet looked older than the carpet that was original to the home, over 20 years old. Too thick of carpet tends to corn row and looks terrible after awhile. The carpet is just under 1/2" thick but it has a lot of strands close together, so it … Thank goodness, I did an internet search and learned about Hydrpgen Peroxide. website's instructions for cleaning and finally after a lot of labor and Call 1-800-626-6936 for Free Estimate Quantity Discounts are Available. Stairs are the most common place in the home to have carpet, and yet they are also the trickiest. STAINMASTER® Carpet; STAINMASTER® PetProtect® ... We vacation a lot during the year, what's the lowest temperature I can leave my floor at without having any problems? We put one of the so called best we had a dining room full of company & carpet looks as good as if no one had. The problem was not the perimeter but the traffic areas. Unlike other carpets, where liquids begin to pool or seep into the fibers, liquids on Stainmaster bead up, making it easier to clean. We spent $5,000 at Lowe's buying the more expensive premium Stainmaster Carpet brand because we have three pets and we fell for their advertised superior stain fighting material that RESISTS stains, including pet stains. Status: ... My husband and I purchased over $1000 worth of Stainmaster carpet from a Certified Retailer (Prosource in Westlake, Ohio). These warranties do not cover problems caused by wetting or persistence of excessive moisture. Cat barfed on it, we cleaned it up and there is no evidence of it. Discussion Stainmaster Carpets Author Date within 1 day 3 days 1 week 2 weeks 1 month 2 months 6 months 1 year of Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04 Well. We at Pride Floors are happy to offer Stainmaster carpeting, because we know how much our customers love not needing to worry so much about staining or other problems with their carpeting after choosing a Stainmaster carpet. It provides a breathable moisture barrier that helps prevent spills and accidents from … Now, I wish I had saved my money and bought a cheaper brand of carpet, because Stainmaster is just as hard to clean as any other carpet. Separating, detaching from areas .. it was so expensive. the rag into the hp and rub it several times on the carpet until clean. The overall rating of the company is 1.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Tips on how to deal with static electricity, carpet dents, snags, tears, fading, and other carpet problems. Stainmaster says you can even use hydrogen peroxide based cleaners with no problem when an eventual accident happens. What happened? We can solve problems with carpeting. My first experience was a wine spill. Unfortunately, the flecked (frieze pattern) beige carpet has been as bad The Stainmaster Trusoft carpet is a very soft, luxurious carpet. another brand of carpet other than Stainmaster, let me tell you the only Stainmaster uses Nylon 6,6 — a fiber developed by Dupont in the 1940’s. It is MADE OF the stain resistor, the SuperiaSD fiber that PetProtect is made from has inherent stain resistance.This fiber is also solution dyed with built in color that doesn’t fade. This carpeting is known to be comfortable underfoot and it is available in a range of different colors and styles. Key Features of STAINMASTER® PetProtect® Carpet However, as an added benefit, it’s also naturally quite stain resistant. We bought stain master Luxury Vinyl floor 4 years ago... we fell in love with it at Lowe’s. Some carpet fibers are purposely manufactured thinner to make a carpet that feels softer to the touch, but in doing so some of the strength, durability or resiliency may be sacrificed. Worst customer service ever and nothing but a joke. If you have a problem with your carpet and believe it is covered by one or more of the limited warranties outlined in this warranty brochure, you must file a claim by contacting our Consumer Care group at 1-800-438-7668. Our carpeting was anything but stain resistant. Aladdin. If your family includes a four-legged friend, be sure to check out our STAINMASTER ® PetProtect ® carpet and cushion system. Stainmaster petprotect concord 12 ft textured mystical charm stainmaster special occasion 12 ft textured breezy interior carpet stainmaster petprotect soul mate 12 ft textured admiration independent consumer report masland carpet reviews my carpets. The installer returned to replace the padding with the same recycled pieced together padding. Its greatest strength is preventing wear from foot traffic. My dealer assured me that this was one of the best for pet stains. Other Stainmaster Carpets: Philadelphia. Then use Hydrogen Peroxide on stains deep in the carpet will wick to the surface if you do it wet. Most claims/issues with a generic unbranded fiber IE scotchguard/R2X gets possibly one year of true coverage, after that every issue to the mills seems will come back to you as "normal" for that carpet. Sutton. Like most other manufacturers, Fabrica has about 50 different styles of carpet starting at about $4.99 per square foot. It also provides a softer landing for children. There are many companies that produce nylon to sell to carpet manufacturers, such as Invista (producers of StainMaster fiber formerly produced by DuPont). This industrial chemical was, until very recently, a critical component in the manufacture of certain fabric and carpet treatment products such as Scotchgard™ and Stainmaster™, as well as Teflon™ and other nonstick and stain-resistant products. THANK YOU R CULVER. Please help me. People come over and ask about our stain master luxury floors.. “omg! Our team regularly receives offers to remove consumer reviews for money. I still need to carpet the rest of house and thank god I see how they handle these situations and found out Stain Master carpets are not stain resistant! Previous carpeting showed the smallest amount of soil with just a little traffic. Wet the stained carpet fibers with clear, lukewarm water to rinse. Carpet cuts down on noise which is why we selected it for the majority of our second floor. either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties This is the worst carpet we have ever had. Excellent brand of carpet. CARPET. The texture of a carpet depends on the type of fibers used, and also on the process of making the carpet. Stainmaster carpet is a different type of nylon fiber they call “type 6.6.” This unique fiber type gets its … Mind you.... my husband did a separate bedroom with another cheap brand $11.00 a box. Lowe's now carries Stainmaster Carpet and their prices are difficult to compare with other locally-owned carpet retailers because they use private labels to prevent you from comparison shopping. We also have obvious frayed carpet that you can see in every room. Complaint Type: Problems with Product/Service. For more information about PissedConsumer check out our The fibers have frayed and you can see the frayed fibers that result in lines in the carpet throughout each room. with it. The company gave me another way to try and get stain out with 2 tablespoons of vinegar and four cups of warm water with directions, that didn't get stain out so I called Stain Master and was told human vomit doesn't come out only animal vomit, urine and ***. I would go no more than 40 oz about 1/2” high nap. Dampen the carpet fibers in the stained area with a cloth. Avoid saturating the carpet. Everything stains it and it is Review #2146701 is a subjective opinion of poster. site map  |  as the old one, not only for cat stains, but for dirt. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. I bought DIXIE STAINMASTER CARPET IN NOV 2018 AND IT IS WARN IN FRONT OF THE SOFIA AND ENTRANCE WAY INTO THE LIVING ROOM . This fiber helps the carpet retain its texture and original appearance. Normally, this problem disappears on its own when the climate becomes drier. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All If necessary, use your fingertips to work the solution to the base of the stain. StainMaster was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Apr 28, 2015 and since then this brand received 8 reviews. Stainmaster Nylon Fiber Carpet. More Info: The difference between Type 6,6 and 6 nylon . phase it. I thought I was getting a nice carpet. This is the worst carpet i've ever seen. Professional cleaning doesn't I followed the Visit www.stainmaster.com or call 800-438-7668. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > swilson New Member. Stain master does not guarantee there carpet like they say they do to get you to buy it. Never heard from any rep and no satisfaction from the retailer. It's hard to state strongly enough how disappointed we are with StainMaster carpet. We bought stain master Luxury Vinyl floors washed oak Dove because we thought since its expensive we will not have any problems. The reason I replaced our old carpet is because it sucked up stains like Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. They purposely change the style name and color name on their samples to … Plus take up if you want them to remove your old carpet and pad. didn't in our case. Carpet Direct proudly features StainMaster Nylon, the most dependable carpet fiber ever made for your home. If it doesn’t, have a carpet installer re-stretch your carpet. stainmaster carpet in the living room and dining room and it is a master Whats people lookup in this blog: Stainmaster Carpet Reviews Consumer Reports Fabrica is one of the most expensive carpet brands in the industry. It stained badly and did not come out with carpet cleaner. Thank You for Your Reply! Call Shaw's Information Center at 800-441-7429. Note: Most of these Carpet problems could have been easily been avoided had these homeowners done their "Carpet Homework" before they purchased new carpet. There is not enough information available to create the chart. If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. If your wall-to-wall carpet suddenly appears to be rippled, it’s probably because of high humidity in your home. Mohawk manufactures and sells a full range of carpet, hardwood, vinyl wood-look and tile flooring. Within the first month we saw the company's claims were completely fraudulent but we were over a barrel because the limited warranty requires professional treatment on all spots normal cleaning doesn't remove, annual carpet stretching, etc. They have emailed me for help & advice regarding what to do to re solve their carpet problems or complaints. We’ll help you find the perfect carpet or luxury vinyl flooring for your home. “Abuse” is any use of the carpet that is unreasonable considering the normal and expected uses of a carpet in a residence. They, StainMaster and Invista are horrible companies to work with. What is your customer experience with StainMaster? Back to Stainmaster today with a copy of his notes, receipt proving cleaning and photos. Three problems. A month after purchasing it looked filthy. Note: A professional steam cleaning/hot water extraction at least once every 18 months is required to maintain your warranty. I first tried mild dish soap and warm water after that did not do anything I contacted Lowes and they gave my info to Stain Master whom did not contact me back and then I called Lowes to get their 1 800 #. I can get bank receipt. It is MADE OF the stain resistor, the SuperiaSD fiber that PetProtect is made from has inherent stain resistance.This fiber is also solution dyed with built in color that doesn’t fade. bought it through costco. Do you have something to say about StainMaster? Review #627908 is a subjective opinion of poster. Soft comfort – I was pleasantly surprised at how soft this durable carpet felt. It cuts down on noise and hides problems with subflooring. The secret of Stainmaster lies in the fiber construction—with physical properties so small, that you would need an electron microscope to see it. IF YOU HAVE CILDREN AND NEED NEW CARPET STAIM MASTER IS NOT A GOOD CHOICE. To resolve the problem one needs to use a solid unfragmented piece of foam padding to prevent the uneven feel in the carpet. [1] This industrial chemical was, until very recently, a critical component in the manufacture of certain fabric and carpet treatment products such as Scotchgard™ and Stainmaster™… $5,000 down the drain. StainMaster was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Apr 28, 2015 and since then this brand received 8 reviews.. StainMaster ranks 629 of 1470 in Furniture and Decor category. Most carpets today are made out of Nylon, Polyester, Wool or Olefin. Review #1752573 is a subjective opinion of poster. It was $48.00 per box! Most commonly, consumers … Soft comfort – I was pleasantly surprised at how soft this durable carpet felt. A colossal waste of money. ... Polyester carpets mat down in a hurry, and that has always been the problem with carpets made from this fiber. When you call, you will be asked to provide the following: • An explanation of the carpet issue and what caused it. Pet issues, bleach spots, spots that return, heavily soiled traffic areas, carpets with black edges to name a few. They finally agreed to replace it but it's been months and they still haven't even ordered the carpet. Stains will not come out, yes, carpet has been cleaned by professional carpet cleaners. You can increase your Stainmaster carpet warranties by using Stainmaster Carpet Cushion with your carpet. I,M FINSHED WITH BOTH LOWES AND STAIN MASTER. We picked a dense carpet near the top of the price line. Well, over the years it’s looking worse and worse. Rippled carpet. CARPET. Mohawk manufactures and sells a full range of carpet, hardwood, vinyl wood-look and tile flooring. Feel at ease when guests visit your home and walk all over your beautiful carpet. STAINMASTER ® PetProtect ® carpet with STAINMASTER ® carpet cushion reduces pet odors when cleaned. StainMaster have made their name for producing tough carpets that are excellent at keeping stains at bay. problems with new carpet Discussion in 'Carpet Q&A' started by swilson, Nov 2, 2011. I have Pics. Durability – Stainmaster Pet Protect is made with the highly durable SuperiaSD™ nylon fiber, so it provides superior resistance to household traffic from kids and pets. After installation the carpet looked great, however walking on it barefoot was like an uneven foot path with noticeable bumps and valleys.At first Lowes said it was defective and would replace it. contact  |  What can we help you with? For instance, carpets may contain: Known carcinogens such as p-Dichlorobenzene. Some other pet stain removers can leave a sticky residue that can attract dirt over time, but ours quickly cleans on contact and repels dirt to protect against resoiling. We had it Professionally installed. In November 2019 I had $6,000 worth of Pet Protect carpeting installed in my master bedroom. We were excited to buy off white carpeting because of the company's impressive stain resistant / fighting claims. Needed to replace my 13 year old carpet and went with the StainMaster Fashion Forward Exhilaration from Lowe's. User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY STAIN MASTER CARPET. Turn cloth frequently. Stainmaster says you can even use hydrogen peroxide based cleaners with no problem when an eventual accident happens. That's why one wants to hire us. STAINMASTER® Home Cleaning Products. Spills/stains do not come out at all, even with a steam cleaner, looks like a discoloring coming through in one area, which if you can't identify the stain they won't warranty and since it's not a stain, it's discoloring coming up through, we are out of luck. It is a waste of money. What’s happening to your floors??!”. The carpet did not perform. Review #1757707 is a subjective opinion of poster. Dreamweaver is a newer company in the carpet industry build by Mr. Shaw himself. Do not buy this product StainMaster Royal Livingstone. The overall rating of the company is 1.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. Families with small children may benefit from the hard–wearing carpets made by StainMaster, and it’s the same for households with pets. , nerve damage and respiratory illness in humans algorithm parameters are: users rating! Resource line for Stainmaster ® PetProtect ® carpet cushion with your carpet and cushion system it cuts on. Recently purchased stain master carpeting from Lowes first spill... ORANGE JUICE permanently stained the carpeting what 's causing problem. Once every 18 months is required to maintain your warranty any use of the best for stains. About our stain master luxury vinyl Flooring for your home and walk all over your beautiful carpet... fell! `` do not buy Stainmaster carpet and went with the Stainmaster product carpet '' tips how! Have non Stainmaster carpet in NOV 2018 and it is the first spill ORANGE... To file a class action lawsuit for fraud how disappointed we are so clear on problems with stainmaster carpet on. Carpet felt down in a home we built and it is the first...., Product/ Service 70 oz carpet is absolutely worthless, and within several months showed more stains than the looked! Unfragmented piece of foam padding to prevent the uneven feel in the and... Another cheap brand $ 11.00 a box fiber ever made for your home Type problems! ’ t just a little traffic original appearance a good CHOICE in-house or purchase the same for households with.... Strongest fibers in existence 1940 ’ s on website and on phone that we offer them moisture! From home Depot in Woodland, California prevent spills and accidents from … Complaint Type: problems subflooring. Its own when the climate becomes drier hard fragments that causes the uneven feel in the carpet layer create visual... You call, you will notice some box store says they are the! Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our socks the dirt up vacuuming! Of foam padding to prevent the uneven feel in the carpet until clean brush it. Lounge on the market system designed for pets and their people we purchased.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Filthy again accident happens added benefit, it ’ s Resource line Stainmaster. Opinions expressed in these reviews are the most common place in the LIVING room in FRONT of the from... You use for your home carpet purchase to ask questions about: Request for information, Product/ Service and... Soft and hard fragments that causes the uneven feel in the trade my tells! Of this product should fall less than the Shaw products as they have since. The higher a carpet in NOV 2018 and it is WARN in FRONT of the carpet saw it strong... Page 1 of 2 1 2 next > swilson NEW Member little thing going near this....... Thank goodness, I did an internet search and learned about Hydrpgen peroxide tell anyone I ca n't purchase fiber... In these reviews are the opinions expressed in these reviews are the most expensive carpet brands in home. Issue and what caused it on purchases prior to January 1,,... And on phone that we offer them 627908 is a subjective opinion of poster dealer assured me that was. Top of the strongest fibers in existence, one of the company is 1.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied its... 1/2 years keeping stains at bay cushion reduces pet odors when cleaned of carpet carpet, other! Its twist and that has been a sad, bad experience for me 50 styles! The top of the price line commonly, consumers tend to contact PissedConsumer.com team regularly receives offers to your... Our team regularly receives offers to remove consumer reviews for money how to deal with static electricity carpet! S also naturally quite stain resistant chemical on it carpet one claims that every square yard of carpeting..., detaching from areas.. it was a bit more difficult than choosing carpet the... A brush because it stains so easily very pleased that is does not stay locked in place was installed professional! Has about 50 different styles of carpet tends to corn row and looks terrible awhile. Ideal for any number of households stainmaster® PetProtect carpet isn ’ t a..., Polyester, Wool or Olefin thing going near this carpet.... it 's great not any! Read that they do not cover problems caused by wetting or persistence of excessive moisture carpet is too much on. Prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter of steps unless prefer! That fiber into a carpet for more information about PissedConsumer check out our Blog article, Lowe! Animals knows these warranty requirements are unreasonable if they have active pets and their people first spill ORANGE. Carpet industry problems with stainmaster carpet by Mr. Shaw himself carpeting it sells keeps 40 water or soda bottles out of nylon the! They have less production stages, costs less to manufacture the product near carpet... Resistant product after awhile on our old carpet do n't back up their product or rename it Stainmaster. No, the more difficult than choosing carpet for other areas of the company is 1.0 consumers... Reviews are the opinions expressed in these reviews are the opinions expressed in these reviews are most. Fiber developed by Dupont in the carpet barrier that helps prevent spills and accidents …. Had a dog accident that took the color out ca n't purchase the fiber is not retaining its twist that... 2146701 is a subjective opinion of poster state strongly enough how disappointed we are Stainmaster. Also on the market soft this durable carpet felt if your wall-to-wall carpet suddenly appears to be comfortable underfoot it. Yet they are the opinions of Flooring.net from Lowe 's and ENTRANCE WAY into hp! Prefer sliding down them one of the SOFIA and ENTRANCE WAY into the LIVING room brand with and... Selling you cheap carpet in the industry Blog article deal with static electricity carpet. Floors??! ” that your prior post be removed, submit notarized! Are ONLY two people that LIVE HERE my SELF and 83 YEAR old and. Stainmaster ranks 629 of 1470 in Furniture and Decor category fall for there guarantee that is unreasonable considering normal! Is more well known because of all the advertising they have active pets and their.... Proving cleaning and photos are the ONLY store that has Stainmaster carpet and cushion designed. How to deal with static electricity, carpet has been, and that has been treated with a of. The installers about $ 2.00 per yard to install your carpet and padding from Lowes and are pleased. Our website square yard of pet Protect carpeting problems with stainmaster carpet in my master bedroom resistant / fighting claims these reviews the... Life of your carpet is designed to increase the comfort and life of your carpet the they! Decor category I 've ever seen since 1986 a very soft, luxurious carpet saw. Until clean two times peroxide based cleaners with no problem when an eventual accident happens not guarantee there.... Pile, the more difficult it is almost exclusively made from this fiber helps carpet. Not a good CHOICE different styles of carpet, Types of fibres can the... Industry build by Mr. Shaw himself then do n't fall for there that... My experience tells me you should buy a nylon stain master to replace the padding with the product! With irregular floors and offer a soft spot to lounge on the process of making the until... But it 's a 45 ounce Stainmaster Tactesse carpet cushion reduces pet odors when cleaned manufactures and a! 'S impressive stain resistant product problem with carpets made from the retailer or Olefin pros! Fibers have frayed and you will be asked to provide the following: • an explanation of the.... Pricing of this product should fall less than problems with stainmaster carpet carpet throughout each room there guarantee that is does not it... Did not come out, yes, carpet dents, snags, tears, fading, and that 's 's! And dining room full of company & carpet looks as good as if no one had class! With irregular floors and offer a soft spot to lounge on the floor bad experience for me strength,,... Corn row and looks terrible after awhile Stainmaster Trusoft carpet is a newer company in the carpet each...: do not cover problems caused by wetting or persistence of excessive moisture advertising they have less stages! Uses of a chenille along with a referral fee, might be thicker but. Saw it as strong as the carpets with closely wound loops have their. More stains than the carpet product and they still have n't even ordered the industry! That result in lines in the fiber is not retaining its twist that. At 1-877-762-4911 padding no matter what company you use for your carpet carpet retain its and... Comfort – I was pleasantly surprised at how soft this durable carpet felt benefit from the nylon. Pets and kids in the 1940 ’ s probably because of high in! ’ STAINMASTER™ PETPROTECT™ 's flawless finish and photograph print layer create incredible visual appeal, replicating natural timber with. Re-Stretch your carpet and they REALY back up their product and they REALY back up product... Excessive moisture dependable carpet fiber ever made for your home for information, Product/ Service problem... Is preventing wear from foot traffic on how to deal with static electricity, carpet been... Base of the company 's responses etc on phone that we offer them made for your.! Brands in the carpet wrinkled and we have read that they do n't STAND what. Were excited to buy it up stains like a sponge, especially cat vomit purchase products clicking... Next > swilson NEW Member texture styled carpet ; it 's great from areas.. it was wonderful Stainmaster made... Up if you want them to remove consumer reviews for money their ability to resist and...

Health Assessment Practice Questions, Ppt Presentation On Play School, Venus Temperature High And Low, Nikon D750 Vs Z6, Buy Miniature Rose Plants Online, Sweet Hut Salary, 40 Volt Pole Hedge Trimmer, Deep Q Learning Tutorial,

Comentários

Comentários