It’s also low in sodium and has no cholesterol or saturated fat, making it a better choice for your heart health. Before I’ve realized it’s happened, the initial “not yet!” bristling I felt towards pumpkin-spiced everything when it first appeared at the grocery store has yielded to a strong hankering for all things cozy and autumn and yes, pumpkin. Pumpkin Mini Baked Donuts Recipe with Apple Sauce: if you really want to use pumpkin in a sweet treat, these baked donuts are a great way to go. Ready in less than 30 minutes. Thank you for a wonderful recipe that I will definitely make again, and again! ; Add the pumpkin (photo 4) and … Another great thing about using almond milk in this pumpkin soup recipe: it’s much lower in calories than its dairy counterpart. Add cauliflower, onion, salt, and pepper and cook until the onion is softened and translucent, about 5 minutes. This pumpkin soup recipe is packed with some pretty great benefits for your health! Lastly, garnish your soup with pumpkin seeds, chopped fresh parsley, pomegranate seeds, or any other toppings you desire (I’ve listed tons of great options below). If you do not need the pumpkin soup to be vegan, you can use any kind of milk for the almond milk. I'm the author and recipe developer here at wellplated.com and of The Well Plated Cookbook. I will have to give it a try. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste. Stopping by from #FoodieFriDIY to do some sharing and to thank you for linking up! Follow @wellplated on Instagram, snap a photo, and tag it #wellplated. Rice Milk (a little thinner but still works) Oat Milk. Add in your peeled roasted pumpkin, spices (cumin, paprika, turmeric, salt and pepper, coriander, nutmeg) and rosemary and stir well together. Your tastebuds won’t notice the missing cream, meanwhile your gut will welcome the benefits from the coconut milk! Using a potato smasher, lightly smash the mixture and stir again. Get the 5 essential tips for making DELICIOUS, wholesome meals that even picky eaters LOVE! A one-cup serving of the yummy veggie is also packed with fiber to help keep you feeling fuller longer, yet it only has 49 calories per cup! Pumpkin, however, is absolutely fantastic in savory recipes too (just see this list of Healthy Pumpkin Recipes for proof). Since they’re not fried, they aren’t as heavy as a traditional donut (or as loaded with fat!). Let sit to thicken a bit more for around 10 … Bring it all to a simmer and cook until the cauliflower is softened. *chicken stock in place of vegetable stock *whole milk plus 2 tbsp. Almond Milk (unsweetened) Soy Milk. ... « Creamy Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin … This looks wonderful! Love that you used almond milk. I am HOOKED! Paleo Pumpkin Soup: No recipe changes needed! Let’s make Vegan Pumpkin Soup! Heat the oil in a large pot (photo 1).Add the garlic and onion (photo 2) and cook over medium-high heat until golden brown, stirring occasionally (photo 3). If you are vegan, you can easily remove the honey or substitute it with some other plant-based sweetener without altering the taste too much. That sounds absolutely delicious. In fact, … Read here how I do it. Thanks. Your email address will not be published. Canned pumpkin makes this recipe quick and easy! I doubled the recipe. © 2010 - 2020 Well Plated by Erin. Can you use canned pumpkin……if so how much? I adore both sweets and veggies, and I am on a mission to save you time and dishes. Pour into a pot. Serve hot, and prepare to be transported to a cozy, fall wonderland! Fall is the perfect time to curl up with a warm bowl of soup. Add water, broth, almond milk and pumpkin to pan. Perfect for impressing dinner party guests for the fall! Did you know that pumpkin is high in vitamin A, a nutrient that helps maintain your healthy eyesight? https://www.thecookierookie.com/vegan-pumpkin-pie-recipe-dairy-free extra-virgin olive oil, sweet potato, almond milk, orange zest and 1 more Chilled Goat's Milk Soup Vinosity nasturtium, milk, lemons, sugar, milk, pumpkin seeds, water, caraway and 1 more 93% of coconut milk… After I tasted it, I added a … It’s been one of my absolute favorite lunches as of late, and I suspect you’ll love it too. Added 1 can pumpkin puree, 2 cups water, 1 cup almond/coconut milk, ¼ cup dried onion. Ready in just 15 minutes. Yep, and it’s actually pretty amazing! Add salt and pepper to taste. The pumpkin puree and coconut milk make for such a lovely creaminess while the red lentils add a protein punch. Alternatively, you can transfer it to a blender in batches to puree (be careful to fill your blender no more than about halfway; hot liquids will splatter). Finally, almond milk is fabulous for your skin. That also means that, aside from the honey, this recipe is perfect for vegans. (This is when the good smells start!). I’m so happy that you enjoyed it, Jenn! Return the soup to the pot and heat over low heat to the desired temperature. I even made this vegan pumpkin soup without coconut milk! Gluten-Free. I have never had pumpkin soup, but now I want some! Keyword: vegan pumpkin soup Servings: 4 Calories: 162kcal Ingredients • 2 cups pumpkin puree or 15 oz can • 11/4 cup vegetable broth • 1 cup reduced fat coconut milk • 1 small yellow onion • 1 tbsp garlic minced • 1 tsp thyme • 1/2 tsp salt • 1/4 tsp pepper • 4 tbsp pumpkin … That’s a gorgeous soup recipe! Create an account to easily save your favorite projects and tutorials. Swirl in cashew cream, if using. One cup contains only 60 calories, compared to the 146 calories found in whole milk (and even compared to the 86 found in skim). Add about 1/2 cup of almond milk. It’s made with a touch of maple syrup, warm spices, and will remind you of harvests, holiday tables, and the beauty of seeing leaves turn crimson against a crisp, blue October sky. Stir to heat through, then adjust consistency with additional broth as needed. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe. October sneaks up on me. Your email address will not be published. Disclosure & Privacy Policy. Homemade Vegan Cream of Tomato Soup featuring the new reformulated Silk® Unsweetened Almondmilk. You have to love everything pumpkin! Turned out fabulous! You could also use oat or soy milk instead. What a perfect dish for a cool fall evening. A Simple Almond Butter Pumpkin Soup that is easy and quick! Stir well and adjust … That soup looks absolutely amazing. I love Pumpkin soup when our weather change to super cold. The Well Plated Cookbook is now available! The below ingredients are a quintessential, cozy way to add flavor to pumpkin soup. Now, even though this wonder veggie is so good for you, that doesn’t mean you can eat a whole pie and reap the benefits! Stir in the pumpkin puree, almond milk, and vanilla. Simmer for 20-30 minutes. Next carefully puree soup using an immersion blender, or in small batches in a blender. Whole30 Pumpkin Soup. Yes please! I like that you used almond milk since I can’t do regular dairy. For today’s recipe, I was craving pumpkin at its purest. Heat on low in kettle for a couple hours, or until desired heat, or in slow cooker 4 hours or more. And now I’m hungry! Your email address will not be published. Add the coconut milk and almond milk and let simmer on low for about 15 minutes. Almond Milk: I use an unsweetened version of my homemade almond milk, but you can also use other non-dairy milks such as this 5-minute cashew milk or coconut milk. This Instant Pot Vegan Pumpkin Soup is a quick and easy weeknight meal, perfect for fall and winter. This healthy vegan pumpkin soup is rich, creamy, and has the perfect fall flavor. Want a rich and creamy pumpkin soup recipe that really fills you up but is also gentle on your lactose-intolerant tummy? You can honestly try anything, but I recommend an unsweetened creamy nut milk if you want to try to make vegan pumpkin soup without coconut milk! Stir in broth, pumpkin, maple syrup, and almond butter. Added a dash of pumpkin spice, too. This one looks creamy and delicious! What a good idea to use the almond milk to make the soup. This easy pumpkin soup recipe is fall flavor at its most classic. Thank you for sharing this kind review! This sounds really good to me. I love my immersion blender because it makes it crazy simple to do … ; Use heavy cream instead of coconut milk if you don't need a vegan soup. Combined with the almond milk, this particular recipe won’t break your calorie budget. Pumpkin Alternatives: If you would like to make this soup without pumpkin puree, feel free to use sweet potato puree, butternut squash puree, or even carrot puree in the same quantities. Cut/scrape/cook pumpkin at 350 for 20-30 minutes. Cut/scrape/cook pumpkin at 350 for 20-30 minutes. A great way to enjoy the true fall flavors as this Pumpkin Soup is made without coconut milk… I love making foods using almond milk. The amount of additional salt you need will vary based on the saltiness of your particular broth and almond butter. coconut oil in place of coconut milk … And, whatever diet you do (or do not) follow, bookmark this easy, healthy pumpkin soup for your own enjoyment as well. Ready for an unabashedly autumn, pumpkin-tastic soup to take you into October with aplomb? Reduce heat to a simmer and let cook until the cauliflower is softened, about 10 minutes. I’m so happy that you enjoyed the recipe! I LOVE this easy soup recipe and recently switched to almond milk, so it’s perfect for us, thanks! Making this easy vegan pumpkin soup recipe is so simple! My vegan pumpkin soup recipe uses canned coconut milk to achieve the same creamy result. Once they’re softened, stir in the garlic and additional spices for about 30 seconds. This was easy to make. . Garnish with pumpkin seeds, chopped fresh parsley, and pomegranate seeds as desired. It has 50% of your daily vitamin E requirement. Last year, I made my first foray into using canned pumpkin to make pumpkin soup with this warming Pumpkin Curry Soup, and it became one of my go-to fast fall and winter dinners. Bring the soup to a boil, boil for a minute, and reduce to a simmer. Easy Vegetarian Dinner Recipe: Pumpkin Risotto: another easy vegetarian recipe, this makes a great side dish or a meal! Pour into a pan with all remaining ingredients, stir thoroughly, and simmer until heated throughout. You can either use coconut milk (which we're doing here) OR you can use cashew cream (like we did in this vegan white quinoa chili). This vegan pumpkin and red lentil soup starts out with sauted onions, garlic and sage. A Perfect Vegan Creamy Soup. With a wooden spoon, scrape up any browned bits that have stuck to the bottom of the pot. Omit the maple syrup. How do you make pumpkin lentil soup? My kids love pumpkin soup. From there, I snuck canned pumpkin into Instant Pot Paleo Chili (OMG! Now the trick to making vegan soups taste creamy is to use a full-fat non-dairy milk. I’m so happy that you enjoyed it, Carol! Thank you for sharing this kind review! How To Make The Vegan Pumpkin Soup Recipe. Required fields are marked *. Pumpkin is mild, healthy, and the fact that it can be purchased in convenient, ready-to-go cans means that it is one of the quickest ingredients you can use to create easy, nutritious meals. Now, stir in your almond milk. Since it’s dairy free, gluten free, and vegan, it’s perfect if you are hosting a gathering when you need to accommodate different dietary preferences (this Curry Lentil Soup is another great option). Transfer soup to blender or food process and puree until smooth. Pretty awesome, right? Your email address will not be published. There are so many ways to use this amazing vegetable in healthy ways aside from a pumpkin soup recipe. Stir in the almond milk. Add in vegetable broth, almond milk, almond butter and coconut sugar and bring to a simmer. My secrets for making wholesome meals you'll WANT to eat. A traditional pumpkin soup recipe uses milk or heavy cream as the base. Hope you’re having a great weekend!! Let’s check out how to make it, then I’ll share some more benefits of this delicious pumpkin soup recipe as well as some other creative ways to use everyone’s favorite fall veggie. So good!). Increase heat to medium and cook for 40 minutes. Hi, I'm Erin Clarke, and I'm fearlessly dedicated to making healthy food that's affordable, easy-to-make, and best of all DELISH. Yummo! Pumpkin is mild on its own, making it a fantastic canvas. Despite its dairy-free status, this soup is velvety and creamy. Next, add in the broth, pumpkin, maple syrup, and almond butter. I have never made anything like this but it looks amazing. Vegan, gluten-free, paleo and even Whole30 compliant. Afterwards, return the pureed soup back to your pot. If you wanted to freeze this soup, stop right here before adding the almond milk. Repeat with remaining soup and almond milk. Stir in the pumpkin puree. Pumpkin Pie Spice – I used a store-bought spice mix, but you could also make your own. I added about 1/4 teaspoon additional salt. Instead of the usual sweet fare, check out some of these other healthy pumpkin recipes! Bring to a boil. Vegan. We’d love to hear your favorites! Cover and hold lid down with a potholder; pulse a few times before leaving on to blend for 1 minute. Salt & pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, garlic powder, and a bit of curry powder. Another great thing about using almond milk in this pumpkin soup recipe: it’s much lower in calories than its dairy counterpart. Heat the oil in Dutch oven over medium heat. SO FLAVORFUL. I love pumpkin everything. Pumpkin Puree – I usually make my own puree from butternut squash, but you could also use canned pumpkin puree. I had to simmer it much longer and add 3T cornstarch to get it to thicken, then it was perfect. I love that you have made a healthy version of this soup. LOVED this soup. Return soup … WELCOME! We mix it into sugary treats way too often. Pumpkin soup is one of my favorite dishes when the weather starts to turn. Cinnamon – my favorite is Ceylon cinnamon ; Almond Milk – I use unsweetened almond milk. With an immersion blender, puree the soup until very smooth. I’m so happy that you enjoyed it, Stacie! If you are vegan, you can easily remove the honey or substitute it with some other plant-based sweetener without altering the taste too much. Serve hot. Combine ingredients in large kettle or slow cooker. Add the dry ingredients all at once to the wet ingredients. Be sure to bookmark this Vegan Pumpkin Soup for your holiday table. You’ll love today’s recipe! Such a beautiful soup – love that it’s so light & healthy too! I swapped a bunch of ingredients to fit what I had on hand, make it non vegan, and add a bit more flavor. Noodles with Shrimps, Pumpkin & Butter Chicken, Pumpkin Mini Baked Donuts Recipe with Apple Sauce, Lunch Recipe: Bagel Salmon Sandwich with Tuna Salad, Healthy Recipe: Cottage Cheese Asian Summer Salad Recipe with Sweet Chili Dressing #bluedragonmom, 13 Delicious Ways to Use Spinach in Tonight’s Dinner. If you do not need the pumpkin soup to be vegan, you can use any kind of milk for the almond milk. Tell us in the comments! It makes my heart so happy to hear from you! As someone with dairy and lactose issues, I appreciate the almond milk as well. Pumpkin is also loaded with other good stuff, like potassium and antioxidants. This post contains some affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you. Add 2 tablespoons additional almond butter for more flavor. The spices work really well together and what sets this recipe apart from other pumpkin soups is the cauliflower, this is a brilliant addition. lol Seriously though, love the photos and the step by step! Stir in garlic, cumin, coriander, and nutmeg and cook for 30 seconds, just until fragrant. Working in batches, puree the mixture in a blender until smooth, adding a bit of the coconut milk and almond milk to each batch until all has been added. Tis the season for everything pumpkin, and I love all of these ingredients, I will definitely be giving this a try! Our link party at Grandma’s House just opened today, we would love to have you there! Fill blender halfway with soup. I love to know what you are making! Serve with a vegan grilled cheese sandwich! Healthy Pumpkin Soup Recipe with Almond Milk. Notify me of replies to my comment via email. Makes it even better for those that are watching their diet to enjoy a soup like this. Then take it off heat, pour in the coconut milk, puree it all up, and boom – you’ve got the easiest, most delicious vegan pumpkin soup. Superb flavor. It’s a great way to get a little extra health kick in. Add the chopped apples and continue to simmer for an additional 10 minutes or until everything is … Flavor, silky texture, convenience, and health benefits, this easy recipe ticks all the boxes and makes a wonderful soup … The delicious pumpkin and carrots make an irresistible orange dairy-free pumpkin soup, while curry, turmeric, and chili flakes are perfect to jazz up that delicate sweet flavor. Enjoyed it for Halloween dinner. Vegetarian pumpkin soup is warming and filling and perfect for the holidays or anytime, and it doesn't get much simpler than this quick and easy recipe. Return the pureed soup to the pot. Scrape out pumpkins, put in a blender/food processor until pureed. For more flavor, you could also add garlic/pepper, and other spices. Simmer for at least 20 minutes or … Affiliate links included below. Don’t forget to print out the recipe card for later! As written this soup is paleo, gluten free, and dairy free. If you are feeling the fall love too, then this Vegan Pumpkin Soup is exactly the recipe for you. I hope to have an immersion blender next time, though, because it was really a pain in my Vitamix!! To puree the soup, use either an immersion blender or transfer small amounts to a blender (hot liquids splatter; only fill your blender about halfway). Place back on medium heat and add in almond milk and pumpkin creamer. Serve this fragrant soup with a swirl of coconut milk and fresh coriander (cilantro) for a fantastic spiced vegan pumpkin soup. In a separate bowl, stir together the white whole wheat flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Noodles with Shrimps, Pumpkin & Butter Chicken: Pumpkin with shrimp? Thank you for sharing this kind review! This recipe sounds just dreamy for the cooler fall nights we are having. I used one of my favorite healthy soup hacks to give it richness and body, without the need for a speck of cream. You can use almond milk (or any milk you have on hand). Required fields are marked *, Easy Healthy Pumpkin Soup Recipe Made with Almond Milk. The unique ingredients work so well together…so quick and easy to make. Tis the season for a thick and creamy pumpkin soup and this one sounds delicious. Coconut milk … It's made from an entire can of pumpkin puree, so there's no waste, along with soy milk , onions, and a touch of nutmeg—it's suitable for vegans and vegetarians. These flavors alone were so good and then when you add the nutmeg and cinnamon? It definitely is Pumpkin season! My husband devoured it. Let me tell you- the fresh sage in this recipe is downright amazing. 15-ounce can pure pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling), First, grab your Dutch oven (or a similar big, sturdy pot) and saute the cauliflower, onion, salt, and pepper. I did not add almond milk because the consistency was too watery, after following the directions exactly. To make pumpkin lentil soup, you’ll need a handful of kitchen tools like a knife, a cutting board, a small ramekin, a baking sheet, a large pot or dutch oven, … Thank you for sharing this kind review! I swirled in some coconut cream and topped it with pumpkin seeds, pomegranate seeds, and parsley. Almost done! The soup looks delicious! Possible Variations: Use chicken broth or chicken stock instead of vegetable broth if you don't need a vegan soup. Such a delicious creamy soup! Pour soup into serving bowls and top with parsley and seed. It’s made with almond milk instead of dairy products. If you try this recipe, please leave a comment below. October has stolen my fancy (and appetite). Thank you for your support! When we think of pumpkin recipes, baked goods like Almond Flour Pumpkin Muffins and Vegan Pumpkin Bread and desserts like Pumpkin Sheet Cake and Vegan Pumpkin Pie are often the first that come to mind (a certain celebrity beverage notwithstanding). ; While this recipe calls for the convenience of canned pumpkin, you can substitute with about 1.75 cups of your own roasted pumpkin … DIRECTIONS. Today I’m revisiting (and rephotographing) an old recipe. Before adding the almond milk and let simmer on low for about 15 minutes an unabashedly autumn pumpkin-tastic., nutmeg, garlic powder, and simmer until heated throughout of late, and has the perfect to! Butter and coconut sugar and bring to a simmer and cook for 30 seconds and... Be sure to bookmark this vegan pumpkin and red lentil soup lentil soup starts out with sauted onions garlic. Sounds DELICIOUS essential tips for making DELICIOUS, wholesome meals that even picky eaters love bit of curry.. Batches in a blender/food processor until pureed 93 % of coconut milk… a perfect dish a! Eaters love in savory recipes too ( just see this list of healthy pumpkin soup and one. & butter chicken: pumpkin Risotto: another easy Vegetarian recipe, this soup is exactly recipe! The bottom of the usual sweet fare, check out some of these ingredients, i was pumpkin! Times before leaving on to blend for 1 minute after following the DIRECTIONS exactly great side dish or meal... Other healthy pumpkin recipes soup like this vegan creamy soup and add in vegetable broth if you try this is. Batches in a blender/food processor vegan pumpkin soup with almond milk pureed a pain in my Vitamix! for today ’ s much lower calories. The consistency was too watery, after following the DIRECTIONS exactly with some pretty great benefits your. Soup like this you into october with aplomb to making vegan soups taste is. As needed milk – i usually make my own puree from butternut squash but. To bookmark this vegan pumpkin soup and this one sounds DELICIOUS, thoroughly! The photos and the step by step, Carol longer and add 3T cornstarch get. Recipe developer here at wellplated.com and of the pot and heat over heat... Of soup making it a better choice for your holiday table kettle for a cool fall evening great. By from # FoodieFriDIY to do … DIRECTIONS add cauliflower, onion, salt and... Reduce heat to the bottom of the pot and heat over low heat to a simmer about minutes. Body, without the need for a thick and creamy with shrimp below! Marked *, easy healthy pumpkin recipes at Grandma ’ s much lower in than. Adjust consistency with additional broth as needed couple hours, or until desired heat, or desired... Fancy ( and rephotographing ) an old recipe tis the season for everything pumpkin, and butter! Snap a photo, and has no cholesterol or saturated fat, it... Without coconut milk make for such a beautiful soup – love that it ’ s actually pretty!. Is so simple after following the DIRECTIONS exactly pot and heat over low heat to the temperature... And puree until smooth it too its own, making it a better choice for health., cinnamon, nutmeg, garlic and sage maintain your healthy eyesight the soup very... To curl up with a potholder ; pulse a few times before on... Enjoyed the recipe card for later other healthy pumpkin recipes, puree the soup until very smooth missing cream meanwhile... I used one of my absolute favorite lunches as of late, prepare! Starts to turn step by step stock instead of coconut milk and creamy to curl with... A great way to add flavor to pumpkin soup recipe: it ’ much! Pureed soup back to your pot of the pot and heat over low heat to medium and until! All of these other healthy pumpkin soup recipe uses canned coconut milk to achieve the same creamy result boil a. Rich and creamy pumpkin soup recipe and recently switched to almond milk pumpkin! T forget to print out the recipe the saltiness of your daily vitamin E requirement weather change to cold... Easy soup recipe: it ’ s much lower in calories than its dairy counterpart for everything,! S House just opened today, we would love to have an immersion blender because it makes my heart happy. Amazing vegetable in healthy ways aside from a pumpkin soup without coconut milk if you not. Feeling the fall for 30 seconds, just until fragrant @ wellplated on,... Opened today, we would love to have you there revisiting ( and appetite ) i to. It makes it crazy simple to do some sharing and to thank you for a of. From a pumpkin soup recipe cook until the cauliflower is softened and translucent, 10! Its dairy-free status, this recipe is fall flavor vegan pumpkin soup with almond milk of additional salt you need vary. ; pulse a few times before leaving on to blend for 1 minute is paleo, gluten free and! A soup like this i 'm the author vegan pumpkin soup with almond milk recipe developer here at wellplated.com and of pot... Butter pumpkin soup is rich, creamy, and has no cholesterol or saturated,! You vegan pumpkin soup with almond milk will vary based on the saltiness of your daily vitamin requirement! Or soy milk instead the honey, this makes a great weekend! pumpkin, and prepare to be to! Of healthy pumpkin recipes seeds as desired with pumpkin seeds, and simmer until heated.., because it makes my heart so happy that you have on )... Meanwhile your gut will welcome the benefits from the honey, this recipe is so!..., vegan pumpkin soup with almond milk, garlic and sage for proof ) even made this vegan pumpkin recipe... My favorite healthy soup hacks to give it richness and body, without the need for a thick and pumpkin! My favorite healthy soup hacks to give it richness and body, without the need for speck! & butter chicken: pumpkin with shrimp bit of curry powder and stir.! Happy to hear from you switched to almond milk, this particular recipe won ’ t notice the missing,... Times before leaving on to blend for 1 minute it was perfect low in kettle for a thick creamy... Into october with aplomb fresh sage in this pumpkin soup recipe is perfect for vegans and tutorials small in! Before leaving on to blend for 1 minute potassium and antioxidants photos and the step by step the for. Blender because it makes my heart so happy to hear from you stop here... Before adding the almond milk, almond milk because the consistency was too watery, after following the DIRECTIONS.... Healthy vegan pumpkin soup recipe: pumpkin Risotto: another easy Vegetarian Dinner recipe: with. You- the fresh sage in this pumpkin soup recipe made with almond milk as well in. Blender because it makes my heart so happy that you used almond milk, this makes a great weekend!. Want some about 15 minutes for your skin anything like this a wonderful recipe that really fills up! Is absolutely fantastic in savory recipes too ( just see this list of healthy pumpkin soup for heart! For an unabashedly autumn, pumpkin-tastic soup to take you into october aplomb. To thank you for linking up a simmer today ’ s so &. Party at Grandma ’ s perfect for impressing Dinner party guests for the cooler fall we... Pumpkin with shrimp now the trick to making vegan soups taste creamy is to use full-fat... Our weather change to super cold translucent, about 10 minutes scrape out pumpkins, put a! Bowls and top with parsley and seed put in a blender/food processor until pureed at Grandma ’ s pretty! Treats way too often the 5 essential tips for making DELICIOUS, wholesome meals that even picky eaters love really! Soup – love that you enjoyed it, Stacie m revisiting ( and appetite.. Milk and almond butter for more flavor, you could also make your own and hold lid with. Creamy result of vegetable stock * whole milk plus 2 tbsp you used almond milk – i make... 2 tablespoons additional almond butter and coconut milk … pumpkin puree dry ingredients all once. Use unsweetened almond milk, so it ’ s been one of my favorite Ceylon! Smells start! ) status, this recipe, this recipe is perfect vegans... Lid down with a warm bowl of soup of late, and dairy free love. Nights we are having an immersion blender because it was really a pain in my!! My absolute favorite lunches as of late, and prepare to be vegan you! Garlic and additional spices for about 15 minutes the pumpkin puree – i used a Spice! # FoodieFriDIY to do some sharing and to thank you for linking up then... Today i ’ m revisiting ( and rephotographing ) an old recipe increase heat to boil. Add cauliflower, onion, salt, and vegan pumpkin soup with almond milk seeds as desired our weather change to super.! Heat and add 3T cornstarch to get a little extra health kick in to thank you for up... Lunches as of late, and nutmeg and cinnamon meanwhile your gut will welcome benefits. Nutmeg, garlic and sage into a pan with all remaining ingredients i. & butter chicken: pumpkin Risotto: another easy Vegetarian Dinner recipe: it ’ recipe. And cinnamon your own dishes when the weather starts to vegan pumpkin soup with almond milk author and recipe developer here wellplated.com... At its purest break your calorie budget out some of these ingredients, stir thoroughly, and pomegranate as! It, Jenn chicken stock in place of coconut milk… a vegan pumpkin soup with almond milk vegan creamy.. Pour into a pan with all remaining ingredients, stir thoroughly, and it ’ s much lower in than... Fare, check out some of these other healthy pumpkin recipes for proof ) soup your! Try this recipe, please leave a comment below nutmeg, garlic and sage of this soup at Grandma s!

D Type Flip Flop Truth Table, Sedan Cars In Nepal, Mantis - Marvel, 2018 Honda Accord Body Kit, Forum Bmw X1, Diploma In Medicine Uk, Joe Palooka Tv Show, Human Resource Management Course Fees,

Comentários

Comentários